Chapter 15

Author's Note- I WAS KATNISS AND THEN WE WATCHED THE HUNGER GAMES AT SCHOOL BECAUSE WE CAN OK. (I'm a big hunger games fan). I done some archery, I'm a pro obviously.  Help. SOPPY LARRY PARTS IN THIS, BUT IT'S CUTE SO IT'S FINE.

I GOT ONE DIRECTION TICKETS OMG HELP ME BREATHE. I GOT THE BLUE SECTION OF THE STANDING PART WHICH IS NEAR THE FRONT AND I CAN'T STOP CRYING BECAUSE I'M SO HAPPY. I'M EMOTIONAL RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT OMG. Congratulations to anyone else who got Stadium Tour tickets :) 

NIALL'S POV

"I'm pregnant"

I'm not joking when I saw my jaw drops. I wait for her to say she's joking but her words don't come. Instead she waits for me to reply, staring at me with wide eyes. 

Pregnant? I'm only 19...shit.

What will the boys think? Management? Oh god, my mam.

"Niall?" Elle's voice snaps me out of my thoughts.

"You're...pregnant?" I stutter, it's all I can say. My throats drying up.

"Yeah"

"You sure?" I ask.

"Well, I took the test 3 days ago and it said positive. I needed to tell you in person, that's why I flew out" she explains.

"Maybe...maybe they got it wrong?" I suggest hopelessly.

"I'm so sorry Niall" she sobs, a single tear falling onto her cheek. 

"Don't say sorry! It's not your fault, shh, it'll be fine" I assure her, pulling her in for a hug.

"But you go on tour all the time, I don't know what to do Niall" she sobs into my chest.

"I'll take some time off, the lads and the fans will understand. You won't be alone through this" 

"So, you want to keep the baby?" she asks, tilting her head up to look at me.

"Of course"

A few weeks later...

HARRY'S POV

The blinding flash through my window wakes me up. The loud rumble of the sky follows. My first insinct is to go and see Louis, he hates storms. 

I jump up out of bed, ready to rush into his room. I'm just reaching my door when I stop myself.

What am I doing?

We aren't even talking. Why did I even think about going to see him? He's not even Louis anymore. Niall was wrong, I can't bring him back.

*flashback*

"Louis?" I call his name through the door.

He's refused to share a room with any of us in the different hotels we stay at here in America. The lads forced me to make it my job to check on him. They're still hopeful I can bring him back... I'm not so sure.

"Louis, you in there?" I shout again. As I expected, there's no reply, "Ok, fine. I'll just go down to the reception and get another key from there. They'll be happy to give me one" 

I start walking off down the hall, when a small voice calls me back.

"What do you want?" he snaps, his head popping out of the doorway.