Chapter 14

Author's Note- I really love Nando's now. Sad to hear about Liam's goldfish dying. You're safe with Sadeem now Captain Black Jack (RIP SADEEM FAYE) Yeah, so who would cheat on Louis Tomlinson anyway? I know I'm writing this but come on, why would you cheat on him, he's gorgeous but most likely gay.

This chapter isn't really that good, sorry.

LOUIS' POV

Eleanor jumps up.

"Louis?"

I stare at her, unable to speak. I pinch my hand, making sure this is real. I slowly back out of the room, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Louis! Please, just listen to me" she shouts.

"Listen to you?! I don't need to, I just saw what was going on!" I roar back at her.

"I didn't think you would be back so soon...I'm so sorry Lou" tears start to fall down her cheeks.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, my fists shaking.

"I...I was stupid. I love you Louis" her lips quiver.

"No, no you don't. You wouldn't have done this if you loved me! I was just starting to actually like you back El! You forced me to get over Harry, which is one of the hardest things I've ever done. I'm forced to lie to people, I'm forced to be away from my bestfriend! He hates me now! And then when I actually do start to like you back, when I start to move on from Harry and I finally do what you've been asking you do this!" I shout. Anger rages through my body as a man appears at the bedroom door and whispers something to Eleanor.

"You started to like me back?" she asks, walking towards me.

"Yeah" I admit.

"I'm sorry Lou, but I can't do this anymore. I never really loved you, that was another lie. I wouldn't have gone through with this but Modest offered me a lot of money" she leans closer, "I've done my job now"

I push her away, the force making her stumble back.

"Don't touch her like that!" the man, around my age, snaps at me.

"I'll do what I want, she's my girlfriend!" I glare at him.

"No, she's not! It's all fake, it's set up! Go back to your gay friend" he sneers at me. 

Blood rushes through my veins, I can't control myself. I swing my fist back and punch him. Blood pours out of his nose.

"Louis! Stop. Please" Eleanor begs, pulling my arms back.

I try to resist her, but I just don't have the strength anymore. I don't have the strength for anything. I've had my heartbroken twice in the last few months, I don't know how much longer I can go on.

"Max, just go. I'll talk to you tomorrow, right now I need to sort things out with Louis" she tells him. He nods, his hand still at his nose trying to stop the blood. He goes back into the bedroom, collects his things and leaves.

When I hear the door slam shut, I walk over to the bedroom and slam that door shut too. Blocking Eleanor out. I lean up against the door, making sure she can't get in.

"Lou, please let me in. I need to talk to you" she pleads.

"No" 

"At least try and get some sleep then, you're going to America tomorrow. We'll talk later if you feel like it..." I hear her sigh and walk off.

I stagger onto the bed and pull the covers over me, not bothering to change. Somehow, I mangage to fall asleep, tears still dripping down my face.