Chapter 16

Author's Note- So, last chapter was dramatic. This chapter is dramatic. It's all about the drama. Anyway today and yesterday has been really sunny (weird for England) and I actually got a tan so I'm in a happy mood. Love being tanned, especially when it's not fake.

It just sunk in today that I have stadium tickets and I started crying all over again. This boyband has ruined my life. Also, you might of noticed I say mam, not mum (or mom if you're American) because I'm from Newcastle, yeah.

This chapter changes point of views a lot, sorry if you don't like it but I felt like the boys should be involved more.

ZAYN'S POV

I'm woken up by the sound of my alarm. I reach out to turn it off, but instead of finding it next to my bed where it's usually positioned, my arm grabs thin air before flopping back down to my side. I force my eyes to open, squinting as I take in the brightness of this room I'm in. I snap them shut seconds later, realising where I am.

The beeping is definitely not my alarm. It's the cardiac monitor.  (At least I think it's called that. Anyway, it's one of them things that go beep at each beat of your heart) I'm lying in a hospital bed, the memories of the crash come flooding back. 

"Zayn?" my mams voice softly fills the room and echoes in my ears.

"Hi" I croak, my throat dry.

"Thank god you're ok!" she sighs with relief before running over and wrapping me in her arms, "You're so lucky you know that?"

"Was it really that bad?" I ask. Before she can reply, a nurse hurries into the room and behind the door I catch a glimpse of my sisters ,Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa, faces. 

"So, you're awake. How you feeling?" the nurse asks. She seems nice enough.

"A bit sore, but I'm fine other than that" I reply.

"The doctor will be here soon to give you a quick check up. Do you want anything while you wait?"

"Some water would be nice"

"No bother" she smiles and leaves the room, leaving me with my mam again.

"What about the others?" I finally ask, the question being on my mind since I remembered everything.

"Liam and Niall are like you...you's three were lucky enough to land on the seats opposite you's when the bus tipped over, instead of hitting the road. Your bus driver hasn't woken up yet, but instead of flipping over with the bus he went through the front window. He'll have many cuts and head injuries but we're expecting a full recovery from him. As for the people who crashed into you...2 dead. Car was squished straight away from the force- leaving them no chance. Louis and Harry haven't woke up yet either. The doctors say Louis will be fine, maybe a few broken bones and a sore head..." she trails off.

"And...Harry?" I stutter, preparing myself for the worst.

"I'm so sorry Zayn, he's on life support... The doctors are trying their best"

NIALL'S POV

Me, Zayn and Liam stand outside Elle's hospital room, waiting to be allowed to enter. The doctors did a quick check over the three of us, claiming we were fine and just needed to take tablets to get rid of the aching headache we all have. I think back to the crash... I tried to hold Elle back, she fell the same way as the rest of us though, onto the seats directly opposite us. Thank god she didn't sit where Louis sat...

Louis...

Harry, we would lose him.

I shake the thoughts of losing Harry out of my head and silently pray he won't leave us. I saw what happened, Louis would have been the one with only 10% chance of living, as the doctors told us, if Harry hadn't of jumped out. Risking his life, for someone who ignores him constantly. That's when I realised how much Harry really loved Louis and cares for him. But it might be too late...too late for Louis to realise it as well.