Chapter 4

Authors Note- Sorry for the late update... school. Aka, torture. I don't get why Elounor shippers say Louis hates Larry shippers. Well, most of us don't even hate on Eleanor and I don't see Payzer shippers hating on Niam. Give it a rest. Rant over. Enjoy :)

LOUIS POV

Did Harry just shiver? That man has issues.

After 'making up' with Harry, we went back into the living room. Not long later the lads arrived. 

"Louis, on the way over here, we saw some pictures..." Liam starts.

"Yeah, they were saying you and this girl Eleanor were in a relationship, they've even got a name picked out for you... Elounor I think it is, how stupid is that?" Niall walks into the room explaining more.

"Well, um, it's actually true, for once. Me and Eleanor have been dating for a while and we've decided to go public"

Eleanor gets up from the sofa and walks towards the boys. She puts on her convincing smile and introduces herself.

"Aw, congrats Lou, finally got yourself a lass eh?" You can always count on Niall to believe anything you tell him.

"So, just Harry and Niall left single now, aw, all the fans will be after you's" Zayn laughs.

"Well, actually I've been dating this girl Elle... I don't know if it's anything serious but I really like her" Niall blushes.

"Aw Nialler, you loveeee her" I tease.

"Shut up Lou" 

Harry hasn't said anything this whole time. He can be so strange sometimes, I'm starting to wonder if he has man periods.

"So, how did you and Eleanor meet?" Liam asks. 

Trust Liam to give me these questions. I better answer, everyone's staring at me. More lies.

"Me and Lou met on a night out and really hit it off, we've just been going on dates since then and we really like each other"  Thank god Eleanor is a convincing liar, I'm terrible.

"Hey, look at this! There's arguments all over twitter about Eleanor splitting up Larry!"

If they only knew...

HARRY POV

Finally the lads have left, I mean I love them but that was awkward. I honestly don't think I said a thing. They must think I'm so ignorant.

*Flashback*

Zayn shows us the tweets about Larry and they go on about how silly our fans can get.

"You and Eleanor are perfect, Larry is just a friendship nothing more!" Niall explains. Louis laughs nervously.

"Yeah, I mean you's are bestfriends, it would be weird if something happened"

*End of flashback*

It would be weird. Weird. Like me. That's all I am. Fancying my bestfriend. It's ridiculous! I need to get out of here.

I grab my phone and text Nick, asking if he wants to go out tonight for a drink. A few minutes later I get a reply saying he'd love too and to meet him at 9 at his. That gives me 5 hours... I decide to go back downstairs and tell Lou I'm going out tonight. 

When I get downstairs I find Eleanor and Louis sitting at opposite ends of the room talking in whipsers. There's something not right about them. I back out of the room, not wanting to interrupt anything and head back upstairs. I can tell Lou later.

LOUIS' POV

"Louis, Harry didn't say anything at all when the boys came over? He seems a bit strange around me" Eleanor says.

"Ok. Well. You're a random girl, dating his best friend who he didn't know about. Does that explain why he's acting weird?"

"No, actually. He seems weirdly jealous. Was Larry real?"

"Oh piss off Eleanor, you're just like management aren't you? Nosing around in my buisness, no Larry wasn't real. We're best friends and I tell him everything" I can feel myself starting to get angry again.

I definiately need anger management classes.

"Well, it would just be a bit weird. You and Harry, you know. Imagine the hate you would get from everyone. It would be wrong. It doesn't matter now anyway, you're with me now" she argues back.

"So you're saying if me and Harry were in a relationship it would be wrong? So, I've just got to live my life with you? Lying to everyone. And you're happy with that? This can't last forever, it'll not work"

"I think me and management will make it work" she smirks.

"What does that mean?"

"You'll see..." she replies as she walks out the door.