Chapter 12

Author's Note- I really don't know how to work tumblr, I've had it for like 2 years and I still don't know what to do with it. Does anyone else think that Chris Tarrant, the man who presents who wants to be a millionaire, looks like an elbow swirl? Ok, ignore my weirdness. This hasn't really gotten many reads, wattpad fail.

LOUIS' POV

I wake up, back in my comfy bed. The house is still and silent. Harry must still be asleep, as usual. Eleanor left late last night after we had got in from the airport. I offered for her to stay, but she just told me, truthfully, that would be awkward.

After I told her I loved Harry, which by the way I didn't think I did but I guess I do, she tried to avoid me. A bit like what Harry's been doing to me... She didn't exactly take the news well. In fact, she stormed off, back into the pool and didn't really talk to me. On the flight back she made a few things clear...

"I won't tell them you love him" she had began, "Only if you really act like you love me and try to get over him"

"I'll try" I had mumbled back. 

Modest have already made it clear nothing could ever happen with me and Harry. Maybe it is for the best if I just get over him and try to fall for Eleanor, but even if I do, that doesn't stop him from loving me...

I climb out of bed and make my way downstairs, I'll wait for Harry to get up until I have breakfast. I decide to watch some telly, even though daytime tv is full of rubbish. After around half an hour, I can sense someone standing behind me. I turn around and catch Harry staring at me.

"What are you doing?" I laugh, "You look like you've been possessed!"

"Oh, um nothing..." He turns bright red and walks into the kitchen, "What do you want for breakfast Lou?" he calls.

"Food"

He walks out of the kitchen and over to me, pushes me off the sofa and walks away.

He's such a freak.

 -------------------------------------------------

A few days later

"So, how was your holiday with Eleanor?" the interviewer asks me.

"It was great thanks, the weather was amazing!" I reply.

"I can tell by your tan" she laughs, "So you introduced Eleanor to your family, am I correct?" 

I nod and smile, "Yes, they all seemed to love her, especially Daisy and Pheobe"

"Aw that's cute, how are the fans coping with it? Obviously some will be gutted and the Larry Stylinson shippers as well after that other interview" she points out.

"Yeah, well like I've said before they need to accept I'm happy now, I'll admit I was a bit harsh towards it last time but they need to get it in their heads"

I notice Liam sigh and Harry stare at the floor. Niall sits there laughing for no reason, I don't think he knows what's going on and Zayn shakes his head.

Such supportive bandmates.

She nods and continues, "So Harry, what's your opinion on Eleanor?"

I cut him off before he even opens his mouth, "Aw, little Hazza is jealous of us" I tease, "He's completlely in love with me and wants us to be together for ever, isn't that right?"

Harry slowly looks up, trying to cover his blushing cheeks and mutters sarcastically "Of course Lou"

The interviewer laughs, taking this as a joke.