Chapter 19

Author's Note- Oooh, so the boys are releasing a perfume called Our Moment, I'll be buying it even if it smells horrible. Just more money going to Modest though :(

 HAHAHA LOUIS SMOKED WEED HE'S SUCH A REBEL

LOUIS' POV

"Harry!" I call, jumping out my seat to follow him. I reach the corridor and continue running but I can't see him.

"Louis, we haven't finished discussing everything" the man calls from the room.

"I've heard enough for today" I shout and carry on, looking for Harry. 

I reach the entrance of the building and step out into the car park, looking for Harry's car.  I spot the black Range Rover still parked where we left it. The lights flash on it and I see him climbing into the car. I sprint over, shouting his name but he's already inside. I pull out my phone and ring him, but he doesn't answer. The car drives off...I watch until I can no longer see it.

I've just pushed the best thing that's ever happened to me away...again.

I start to walk out the car park, deciding to walk back to the apartment. It's only got to be a 30 minute walk and it'll give me time to think. As I begin to walk off, in the direction the car pulled off in, I'm startled by a hand being placed on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

"Louis, we really haven't finished talking" the hand pulls my shoulders around, directing my body so I'm face him once again.

"Yes we have!" I hiss.

"You can't go running back to him now, he'll not want you" he grins smugly.

I pull my shoulder out of his grasp and begin to walk off.

"Why would he love you anyway Louis? We know your secrets and he doesn't. I'm sure if we told him, he wouldn't love you anymore..." he shouts. Even though I can't see him, I know there's a smirk plastered across his face.

"You wouldn't dare" I snap.

"We'll tell him, we'll tell everyone...if you don't stay away from him" he bribes.

I turn back around, and head back towards him. I pull my arm back, make a fist and punch him directly in the nose. He stumbles backwards, but regains his balance, trying to hide the pain.

"Fuck you. I'm going to get my best friend back" I spit.

"You'll never learn will you Louis? Just go, get out of my sight. You pull anything with Harry without us knowing and, trust me, we'll tell him everything" 

----------------------------------

 "Louis, do you know where Harry is?" Niall shouts from the kitchen.

"No, why?"

"I'm hungry, why's he not in?" he asks, walking into the living room where I'm sat with Liam and Zayn.

"I don't know" I lie, dipping my head.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asks.

"Nothing, I'm fine" I lie again.

I guess it's back to lying all the time then...

"No you're not, tell us. Has it got something to do with Harry?" 

I dip my head, avoiding their worried glances at me. Normally people can't see through me, I try to hide how I'm feeling...but when it's anything to do with Harry I can't seem to.