Chapter 13

Author's Note- sorry for the terrible last chapter... but thanks to everyone who's reading this and voting :) SHIRTLESS PICTURE OF HARRY RELEASED HOLD ME. HAHAHA OMG, sorry for the really cringey part with Niall but Elle made me put kinky in it, I'm not a really weird perverted freak ok.

OMG STADIUM TOUR!!!! THEY ARE DOING A STADIUM TOUR. I REPEAT A STADIUM TOUR. I LIVE LIKE 30 MINUTES AWAY FROM WHERE THEY ARE DOING ONE I NEED TO GET TICKETS I'M HYPERVENTILATING HELP ME EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

 Sorry for the wait on this chapter but it's a longer one and I finally had a social life this weekend, weird.

LOUIS' POV

"Bye Louis"

I start to shout his name, but no sound comes out. I try to swallow but I can't. The tears block my vision.

I let him walk away. I've messed everything up. I lost every chance I ever had of being with Harry. I didn't expect him to be too thrilled to find out I lied to him, but I certainly didn't expect that. I even told him I loved him, he now knows I feel the same way and he ignored it... He's right, I couldn't tell management the truth. I wouldn't do that too the band. Harry needs to understand there's more than us 2 in the band... but now he doesn't want anything to do with me. He's gone.

By the time I wipe my eyes, and the vision of the woods becomes clear again, he's gone. There's no point in looking for him, he wouldn't want to even try and talk this over.

I've got to accept the fact we're not best friends now. We're in the same band, nothing more. No more Larry Stylinson.

"Louis? You here?" Zayns voice echoes, waking me up. I realise I'm lying on the bathroom floor in the hotel room.

How did I get here?

Through all the blurred memories, I remember staggering back to the hotel and punching a mirror. I hesitantly look down at my fist and find it smeared with dry blood. I tilt my head and see sharp, broken glass scattered across the floor.

I guess I took my anger out on the mirror then.

"Louis?" he calls again.

"I'm here" I reply as I clumsily try to gather up the pieces of glass. I don't want Zayn to see this, he still doesn't know the truth yet...so I hurry out of the bathroom. As I'm walking out the bathroom, Zayn appears.

"What you been doing-?" His eyes flicker down to my fist, "Oh my god Louis, what happened?"

"Oh, I just tripped and..cut my fist?" I lie, very unconvincingly.

"Yeah, right. Now tell me the truth"

"That is the truth, I'm fine. Honestly" I cover up.

"Why were you in the bathroom?" he questions.

"Doing what normal people do in the bathroom..."

Zayn pushes past me and walks into the bathroom. Luckily, I gathered most of the glass up but that doesn't explain the smashed mirror.

"You punched the mirror?" he sighs.

"I was angry, it was nothing. I'm fine" I explain.

"Why were you angry? You aren't the type of person to get angry" he asks, confused.

"Harry" I mumble.

"Not again. What did you do this time?"

"Why do you immediately blame this on me? He could have easily done something!" I state.