Chapter 10

Author's Note- Last chapter was a bit dramatic woopsss. Anyway, there's been so much Larry action this week, so it's time to let my feelings out. FIRST THEIR TATTOOS MATCH, THEN THE PICTURE OF THEM HUGGING IS RELEASED, THEN THEY PLAYED FOOTBALL TOGETHER, THEY HAD A PLAY FIGHT, THEY HAD A COMPETITON TO SEE WHO COULD HOLD THEIR BREATH THE LONGEST, LOADS OF ARTICLES HAVE BEEN HINTING AT LARRY AND WHEN FANS SHOUTED LARRY IS REAL AT LOUIS WHEN HE WAS SHOPPING HE ACTUALLY SMILED AT THEM. HE SMILED. You could say I'm a hardcore Larry shipper. But no Payzer broke up, Danielle was like my favourite out of the girlfriends oh. Does this mean they have to break up in this fanfic I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. Also I tell a big lie about Newcastle, they aren't a sucessful team they are rubbish I'm quite ashamed to be a Geordie after their matches.

HARRY'S POV

I reluctantly storm out of the room. 

Louis kneed me pretty hard. Ow.

I don't know where to go...I decide to see if Zayn's in his room. He's the only one who doesn't know about this so at least he won't question me. I knock on his door. As I expected, no answer. Angry at the fact he's always missing I ring him. He picks up after a lot of rings.

"Hey Harry"

"Where the hell are you?!" I shout.

"Woah, calm down. I'm at Perrie's house, with her family" he explains.

"What about last night?"

"We went out for a meal. Why?"

"You're just always missing these days Zayn. I really need to talk to you" I beg.

"I'll be back at the hotel in a couple of hours. We'll talk then" he promises.

"Ok, see you then" I sulk and hang up.

I run along the corridor, reality just hitting.

Louis truly does hate me this time. I'm in love with someone who hates me.

I can't stop the tears falling down my face, I'm panting when I reach Niall's hotel room and knock on the door. Thankfully Niall opens up and lets me in. As soon as he see's me he pulls me into a long hug and leads me into the hotel room. He steers me away from where everyone's sitting and into his room. I sit on his bed and he sits down next to me. I tell him everything.

"Aw Harry, I can't imagine what this must feel like" he tries to calm my sobbing down "Shh, it'll all be fine soon, I promise"

"No. It won't Niall. We're tearing the band apart"

"Don't say that Harry! We always find a way through everything. We're all bestfriends, more like brothers now,  no matter what happens" he comforts me.

After a few minutes, Liam walks into the room. He whispers something to Niall and he nods his head.

"Harry, I'm just going to talk to Liam, I'll be back in a minute" 

NIALL'S POV

"Niall, I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. Not when Louis' being like this" Liam reveals.

I can't believe this. Louis and Eleanor are fake. This is why Harry can't love him, it's not allowed.

"Just promise me you won't say a word to anyone else?" Liam pleads.

"No, I won't. Honestly" I promise "Should we tell Louis I know?"

"Well we'll have to go check on him..."