Epilogue

**Well here's the epilogue you guys asked for! Sorry its late :D. Enjoy!**

Epilogue

One Year Later…

Whisper POV

Where is that other picture? I know I had it a few minutes ago. I looked around the bedroom to see if I had laid it down anywhere else. I heard a chuckle and looked over, rolling my eyes when I spotted the culprit. “Derek!” I yelled. “Get back here right now with that picture!”

He stopped running around and looked at me with a deer in the headlights expression. He gave a sheepish grin. “Sorry Sweetheart. Here, let me hang it up for you.”

After we had graduated a couple of months ago, Derek had officially asked me to move into the house he’d been saving for us. I knew we had for sure planned on me moving before college started in the fall, but I guess he didn’t want to wait any longer.

I didn’t want to move so quick at first because I was reluctant about leaving my family. I mean sure I’d be going to college in a few months but I didn’t want to leave my family behind. He had finally persuaded me into moving in earlier when he said I could redecorate some of the house if I felt like it. And redecorate is exactly what I did. I changed the color of the kitchen’s color scheme and I moved some furniture around in the living room.

There had been an empty basement and I decided to let Derek have that room for his friends whenever they came over for a game night or something. This would allow him to have his free time and this would allow me and probably his friend’s mates not to be interrupted by continuous whooping and hollering.

I had started decorating a week ago after moving in. I thought it would take forever, but surprisingly I was in the process of adding the last finishing touches on a couple of walls, pictures. I wanted a ton of pictures in my house so when someone walked by they could see a memory of some sort.

“Thank you Sweetie.” I smiled giving him a hug after he’d stepped down from the stool.

“You’re welcome.” He replied looking down at me with a smile. He got a mischievous glint in his eyes. “Give me a kiss.”

“Make me.” I challenged.

“Don’t test me Sweetheart.”

“I’m not testing you.” I teased sticking my tongue out.

He let out a playful growl. “You are such a tease. I swear you’re going to be the death of me one of these days.”

“No, that job goes to our children.” I grinned, thinking of the future.

            He patted my stomach studying my belly. “I can’t wait until we have pups together. They are going to be so beautiful. The girl will look like you with your bright eyes. And the boys are going to look like me. They’re going to be big, tough, and manly.” He chuckled. “I hope we have triplets.”

By the look in his eyes he was being completely honest. There wasn’t a hint of playfulness anywhere on his face. I looked at him with a horrified expression.

Triplets?” I screeched. “I don’t even think I could handle one baby let alone three babies?”

“We’ll just have to see.” He said dreamily still sneaking glancing at my nonexistent baby bump.

I chuckled. He had just hung up the last picture so now everything was finally complete. I just felt like spending the rest of this wonderful Friday inside the house lying down in bed doing absolutely nothing.