Chapter Nineteen

A/N- Thought about splitting this chapter, then thought against it so sorry if its long haha. It was pretty surreal to write this chapter and the ending of the last because they were two of the first scenes I had ever imagined for this story :')

I'm a bit (okay, very) nervous for you guys to read this because this is my first romance scene ever (this is the first book I've ever written) so I don't know how I'll do. Hopefully I did this chapter justice.

I should stop babbling now and let you guys read. Yeah. I'll do that. Enjoy loveliess!

********************************************************************

Adrianna's POV

You know when something happens that catches you completely off guard and makes you feel so surprised that you aren't even sure if it's actually happening?

Well, that was the way I felt the moment I felt plush, hot lips roughly press against mine with such force that I would have fallen backwards if it wasn't for Caleb's firm hand pressing against the small of my back and pushing me closer. My voice was swallowed by the sudden touch of his lips to the point where I couldn't even remember what I had been about to say.

I felt my body press against his hard front and lost total control. My arms inexplicably, without even asking me, raised themselves up and around Caleb's broad shoulders while my hands buried themselves in his soft hair, which was damp with sweat. It was so soft; I couldn't stop touching it, knotting my fingers and tugging him back to me as he pulled back for a moment to gasp for air. My body went from zero degrees to one hundred in less than two seconds, and I relished the blistering hot fire that consumed me as I pressed myself further into him, my form molding into his. It was as if I had combusted into flames.

The second time he pressed his lips to mine, it was more demandingly, more hungrily. He nibbled my bottom lip as he slowly and painfully ran his hand down the side of my body while the other tangled itself in fistfuls of my long hair. I gasped at his sudden forcefulness and he seized the opportunity to trace my tongue with his. He tasted like sweat and peppermint. I never once thought about stopping.

It was passionate and steamy and something that I couldn't wrap my head around, especially not right at that moment. It was as if we were channeling all of our pent up emotions for each other through one heated kiss, our lips waging some sort of battle that neither of us were anywhere near ready to forfeit from.

But then, too soon, Caleb pulled away, his breathing ragged. The moment our lips broke apart, I felt a wave of disappointment wash over me before reality hit me smack in the face. My frozen heart dropped.

What had I just done?

I looked at Caleb and instantly I could tell he was thinking the exact same thing. His hands were still tightly pressed against either side of my hips, burning holes through my jeans. My arms were still wound loosely around his neck. Seeming to notice this, we quickly ripped away from each other as if we had just been touched by burning acid.

Caleb was looking at me with wide eyes as if he couldn't believe what had just transpired between us. His swollen lips, ruffled hair and heavily rising and falling chest were the only evidence of our make out session. Well, those things and the annoying person who wouldn't stop talking wildly somewhere beside me-

Oh, shit.

"Hello?!" Nathan cried in frustration. I vaguely wondered how long he had been trying to get out attention. The world was on mute when Caleb's lips were locked with mine. Hell, the world didn't even exist when he was kissing me like that. "Would either of you two like to tell me what the hell was that?"