Chapter 9: He Is Gay!

I felt someone scooping me in their arms and I opened my eyes slowly. I was held against a bare chest and I stirred a bit in the person's arm.

"Stop moving or you'll fall down" I heard Aiden's husky voice said. I opened my eyes and realized that we were still on the beach. Night has already fallen and there was a few persons on the beach. I liked how Aiden was holding me in bridal style as he walked to the cars. "Where are your keys?" he asked and I cleared my throat before answering.

"In my bag" I said and snuggled more in his arms as I was feeling a bit cold. I was still in my bikini for god sake! "When did I fall asleep?" I asked against his skin and smirked when goosebumps rose on his skin.

"When we were all done swimming" he responded and I saw a grinned form on his face. "Seems like your excess of sugar died out" he said and I nodded. I could hear the gushing of my friends in the background as we approached the cars.

"That's the after effect of hyperactivity" I mumbled as I felt a wave of tiredness come over my body again.

"You'll need to sit" Aiden told me. I nodded again and he put me on the hood of the car. When it's cold surface touched my skin, I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself to keep warm. Aiden looked for my keys in my bag and when I heard the tingling sound, I knew that he found it. I rose my head and saw my John, David and Rebecca walking towards us.

"You're cold?" John asked worriedly and I nodded. He took off his dark blue shirt and handed it to me, offering me a little smile. I put it on and pulled my hair out of the shirt. I noticed David's eyes hardened on the ground and confusion swept through me. Aiden was soon by my side and here again, I saw those hard eyes. What the hell is happening to the guys? I jumped off the hood and walked to the back seat. I wanted to sit with Rebecca and David decided to sit in the front. Johnathan, being the best best friend in the world, scooped me in his arm where I found warmth against his chest.

"You're sure you guys are simply friends?" David asked as he glanced at us through the rearview mirror. Aiden too, stared at us for a few seconds but then started driving. John, Rebecca and me burst out laughing under David's confused facial expression.

"100% sure that they are!" Rebecca chirped and we nodded in agreement.

"Why would you think otherwise?" Johnathan asked while staring at the side of his face which was visible from the back seat.

"You act like a couple" David pointed out. My best friends and I gasped in fake shock and Rebecca playfully poked him.

"We do not!" I exclaimed.

"Are you jealous, David?" Rebecca joked and again! He nodded and shrugged.

"What if I am?" he asked. I rose my head to see John's mouth dropped open and I noticed Aiden, who was awfully silent, giving David's side glances. Rebecca was opening and closing her mouth, like a fish not knowing how to respond to that.

"Are you gay?" Rebecca asked bluntly, this time, making my jaw dropped open. My best friend was simply crazy and irrational.

"Yes" David answered and if my jaw could fall any further, it would have reached the bottom of the car. My head spin to watch John who had a grin playing on his face.

"Bingo" he mouthed and chuckled lightly. "Don't day anything, yet" he mouthed to Rebecca and me. We reluctantly nodded.

"So you have a thing for our little John here" Rebecca snickered making John turned bright red and David glanced at the passing houses with red cheeks as well. Apparently, Rebecca's aim tonight was to embarrass the two guys.