Chapter 30: Heated End

As I thought earlier, Kelsey made me sleep in the guest room. Aiden was glaring at his mother as we walked in the guest room. I playfully nudged him in his stomach and he groaned.

"What?" he asked grimly. Kelsey gave me a smile before walking out of the house.

"You were glaring at your mom!" I exclaimed. He shrugged and laid on the bed.

"I wanted you to sleep in my room!" he said as he pulled next to him. I snuggled in his arms and rested my head on his chest.

"Guys" I heard Shyne called.

"In the guest room" I answered and sat down, waiting for her to come.

"Ethan and I are going back home and mom is going on a date with Tom" Shyne said as she walked in the room.

"Mom didn't say that she was going on a date" Aiden stated as he sat too to look at his sister with rose eyebrows.

"She told me not to tell you, knowing that you would make Tori sleep in your room" she said with a smirk.

"Then why are you telling him?" I asked in confusion.

"Because I like you guys and you'll get the whole house to yourself" she pointed out. I turned to look at Aiden who was now wearing the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"The whole house?" Aiden asked with his eyes twinkling in mischief. I laughed at his excitement.

"Yeah, well mom just left after she showed Tori her room and now I'm leaving as well" Shyne added with a wink. "Use protection!" she shouted as she walked out of the room. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"You're blushing" Aiden stated teasingly. I glared at him but soon the glare stopped when he pinched my cheek.

"Stop" I whined as I pushed his hands away.

"Babe, you know that having the house to ourself doesn't necessary mean that we're going to have sex, right?" he tried to reassure. But what if I wanted to?

"What if I want to?" I whispered making his eyes widened with lust.

"W-what?" he stuttered. I approached my face nearer to his and traced his lower lip with my thumb.

"You heard me" I whispered. An idea formed in my head and a wicked grin quickly crept on my face. "But you need to catch me first" I told him. He stared at me in confusion. I smirked before running away.

"Damn" he chuckled and soon I heard his steps behind me. I ran to the kitchen while chuckling. "Reeed" he sang as he walked in the kitchen with a Wolfish smile on his face. "Where are you going now?" he asked as he leant against the doorframe.

"You're supposed to catch me" I pointed out. He grinned as he walked around the counter. I walked the other way and ran to the living room. Aiden ran behind me and suddenly I was lifted in the air.

"Caught you!" he breathed and soon he was walking up the stairs with me over his shoulder. I couldn't stop giggling and I hated giggling.

"Put me down" I ordered while laughing and he did. He put me on the bed. We were in his room.

"You're so beautiful" he breathed as he pushed a stand of hair away from my face. He was staring at me as if I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his lips.

"I love you" I whispered. He smiled and hovered over me, with his knees on the either side of me. He took both of my hands and pinned them over my head with one of his hands.