Chapter 18: So Fucked Up

Oh god.

My head's hurting. I rolled on the bed and felt my hand flying on a warm hard thing. My eyes instantly opened in alarm. I had to blinked several times to be able to adjust to the light and also to get rid of how blurry my sight was. Once I was able to open my eyes, I turned my body and rubbed my eyes to see Aiden sleeping next to me. He was shirtless and he was sleeping on his stomach. Damn, he was indeed a beautiful sight for my eyes. Unconsciously, I licked my lips and laid back on the bed trying to remember whatever happened last night.

Oh yes.

I remember getting drunk and started dancing on the table with John. I groaned slightly when I realized that I was indeed going to strip and that was before Aiden taking me back to bed. I also remember the scowl on his face when I was going to take off my top. I should really stop drinking. Who am i shitting? We all know I won't. I let my fingers caressed his back muscles. A grin found its way on my face when I saw goosebumps rose on his skin. He stirred a bit then slowly opened his eyes. When he noticed me, he smiled a bit then closed his eyes again.

"Good morning" I whispered as a smile stretched on his face. He opened his eyes and gave me a cheeky smile.

"I thought I was dreaming" he said making me chuckle. "Won't you ask me what I'm doing in your bed?" He asked as he rolled over on his back.

"Didn't I tell you that I always remember the things I do whenever I get drunk?" I questioned back and he groaned a bit before glaring at the ceiling.

"Then you must certainly remember how you started stripping" he scowled. I rolled my eyes and turned to my side so that I could study him. He was gorgeous as ever and his jaw was slightly clenched.

"Yes. And I also remember that you were here to stop me. Thank you for that" I thanked him. He turned on his side to so that we were now facing each other and let his eyes trailed on me.

"How come you're always so beautiful?" He asked with a sigh. "I know girls who wake up with a bird nest hair" he chuckled. I rose my eyebrows in fake disgust.

"Yeah, because you wake up with new girls every morning" I continued. His eyes hardened and he sighed.

"That was before I knew you" he told me. I sat up and stared at him.

"Aiden, what do you really want from me?" I asked with a frown. He was really confusing. "I know you don't do relationships" I continued.

"No, I don't" he agreed, making me take a deep breath as disappointment engulfed me. Why was I even hoping for him to date me? I mean he's Aiden Black! I bite my lips and looked away from him. "But i was serious about what I said yesterday" he said and i felt him move. Soon, he was sitting on front of me, with his hand on my chin, moving my face slightly so that now his eyes were boring in mine.

"Aiden, I don't want that kind of relationship" I whispered. "You want that friend with benefits things, right?" I questioned. He didn't answer but simply sigh and let his body fall on the bed.

"I don't know what I want" he groaned. "You're fucking addictive. I can't let you go" he sighed. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"You'll have to. I don't want to face all those things that I did two years ago" I said without thinking. Aiden quirked his eyebrows in curiosity and pulled me to him with one hand. I fell on his chest as he stared at me right in the eyes.

"What happened two years ago?" He asked. I need to tell him. I hope he'll give up on me after I told him.

"Two years ago, I met that guy, Ryan" I started. His face hardened at the name of another guy. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes. "He was the star of the school, always surrounded by other. Just like you" I whispered the last part. I rolled off him and laid next to him while looking at the ceiling. "We started dating. Everything was going on perfectly. He was sweet, kind and loving but of course all good things have an end" I muttered with a humorless chuckle. "On his birthday, he had a party and he eventually got drunk. He was so drunk that I had to carry him up the stairs and took him to his room. Once we were in his room, he started kissing me and I kissed back because he was my boyfriend. But i guess that gave him the wrong idea because he kept on pushing himself on me and ended trying to rape me" I said, not daring to look at him. But I could hear how his breath changed. He was angry. "I ran away. I was shocked and Adam was really pissed off. I wasn't angry with Ryan as he was drunk" I explained.