Chapter 24: Jacob Black.

"Adam is not here yet" Aiden said as he parked his car in my driveway. I shrugged and turned to look at him.

    "Pretty sure he will spend his night at Hannah's" I mumbled.

     "What about your car?" He questioned as he opened his door and I did the same as I stepped out.

     "James will probably bring it back" I said. After our little walk, he decided to drive me back home, leaving my friends in the restaurant.

      "So you're home alone?" He asked with a cute little frown. I smiled at his worried and concerned voice. My parents were gone for another business trip.

     "Yes, I am" I answered as I reached my porch. "Want to come in?" I asked as I opened my door. He nodded with a smile and stepped in the house.

       "So now, what's the plan? Seduce me to make me sleep with you?" He asked teasingly as he slightly pulled me back in his chest making me shiver at the thought. I smirked and turned to look at him with a slight smirk. I wrapped my hands around his neck as his hands rested on my hips. He was staring at me with his beautiful pitch black eyes, a little smile playing on his lips.

     "Damn" I breathed. "How did you know my plan?" I asked as I pulled his head closer to mine. His lips brushed against mine. "Sweetheart, we both know that I wouldn't have to seduce you to make you sleep with me" I whispered against his lips before pulling away. I grinned when I saw his hooded eyes which darkened with lust.

     "You're evil" he commented as I walked to the kitchen without kissing him.

     "I know" I replied with a smile. I saw the green light of the phone on, signalling that we have a voice message. I walked to it and pressed on the button. It was a message from Adam.

     "Hey Tori, you're probably home right now. I mean if you're listening to this message it means that you're home, right?" I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. "Unless you're thief, then I'd highly advise you to run before I get your ass" Aiden chuckled next to me. "So if you're Victoria, I'm staying at Hannah's tonight. James will bring back your car tomorrow" he said lazily. "I guess Aiden is home with you. If he's staying, he will sleep in the guest room. If I find him in your room, I'll kick his ass just like the thief's. With that, good night and love you" he ended.

      "I swear something's wrong with him" I said to myself before turning to look at Aiden. "You're staying tonight?" I asked with hope. I really want him to stay. I didn't want to stay alone.

     "You want me to?" He asked with a frown and I smiled.

     "Yes, I really want you to" I said as I pecked his lips.

    "Then I'm not sleeping in the guest room" he said with a smirk as I chuckled at his words. Suddenly I felt nervous. We were going to sleep in my room. My  room. I breathed in and closed my eyes, trying to shove this thought away from my mind. I felt Aiden's hand on my cheek, caressing it soothingly. I opened my eyes to stare in his his. "Tori, when i say sleeping, I really meant sleeping. You don't have to worry about anything" he reassured me and soon all nervousness slide away from me. I wrapped my arms around his hips and rested my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeats. He rested his head over mine, tightening his hold on me.

     "Are you hungry?" I asked when i remembered that my best friends were eating his food in the restaurant.
     "Really hungry! Give me food, please" he begged making me chuckle. The big bad boy begging for food! That was such a beautiful scene.

      "Come on, let's make you some food" I said as I lead him to the kitchen chair. He sat down and gave me a cheeky smile.

     "Make me food woman!" He exclaimed. I laughed at his eagerness. I walked to the cardboard, praying that there's something that could be eaten.