Chapter 10: I want to lick his oh-so-delicious abs

"That's a sight I'd love to see every morning" I heard behind me. I jumped away from the counter, my hand on my heart trying to slow down my heartbeats. I turned to glare at Aiden but his eyes were not focused on my face, but rather on my legs.

     "Good morning to you too" I retorted sarcastically. "You scared the hell out of me" I mumbled and continued to do my cereal. It was still eight in the morning and I wasn't expecting anyone to be already up.

     "Why are you up so early?" he asked and I turned to look at him while pointing to the right where there was the balcony. We had an awesome view from the balcony.

     "Wanted to watch the sunrise" I told him. My eyes trailed on his shirtless figure and I gulped slightly at how tempting it was to touch his abs. He ran his hand in his head then rubbed his eyes slowly. I could see that he was still sleepy.

     "I'm going to take a cold shower" he stated, causing me to choke with my own saliva.

     "And why would you tell me that?" I exclaimed while shaking my head in disbelief.

    "Because you cause that" he said, motioning to his pant. I could see a bulge making my eyes closed and I screeched.

    "Why would you show me that? you moron!" I snapped only to hear him chuckling.

      "Innocent nerd" he said and then, I could hear his steps fading. I opened my eyes and sighed in relief when I saw that he was no where to be seen.

    "Unbelievable" I mumbled while taking my bowl of cereal and made my way to the balcony. I pulled a chair and sat in front of that fantastic view. A few minutes later, a chair pulled next to me. Adam gave me a lazy smile and pulled my bowl to him. He always does that! "You should really stop stealing my food. It annoys me" I told him grimly.

     "I know it annoys you, little sister" Adam grinned. I couldn't help but smile at his mischievous grin.

    "I'm 5 minutes older than you" I scoffed, making him shrug.

    "Still, I'm bigger than you" I rolled my eyes and watched as he ate the rest of my cereal like a dog who hasn't eaten for days.

   "Slow down, you're going to choke!" i told him as I stood up and made my way to the railing of the balcony. I leant against it to see the swimming pool which was just beneath it. An idea strike my mind again. A better way to wake up would be to jump in the pool.

     "Why do you have that grin on your face?" Adam asked cautiously.

   "What grin?" I asked while smirking.

  "The grin you always wear whenever you're going to do something bad" he explained just as Aiden and David walked in the kitchen.

    "Something bad?" Aiden asked as he titled his head to the left. I noticed that he did that every time he's intrigued. I shrugged at my brother, ignoring the two other boys and pulled a chair next to the edge of the balcony. I stood on the edge and turned to stare at my brother. 

   "Is she suicidal?" David exclaimed while running to me. I chuckled and stared back at the pool. Let's just not miss the pool!

    "Victoria, Step down" Aiden said seriously with alert eyes. "Adam!" Aiden hissed when he realized that my brother wasn't saying a word.

   "What? She's stubborn as fuck and it's not as if she's going to die!" Adam pointed out.

     "What if she miss the swimming pool?" David argued. It was actually cute to see that the guys actually cared for me. My brother's eyes widened when he realized that David may be right.