Chapter 29: Angry Bird Said What?

"Stop glaring at me!"  I exclaimed while glaring at me. He took steps forward making me back away instinctively. He seriously looked totally furious right now. 

    "Why the hell did you leave?" he snapped, causing me to scoff.

    "Because you were acting like a prick" I told him calmly, trying not to go all Godzilla on him. 

    "You don't know a shit about that guy and you are defending him!" he exclaimed in disbelief. 

      "I don't need to know him! He makes your sister happy!" 

    "He cheated on her once!"

    "So what? He regrets it now! He made a mistake and he realized that!" I breathed out. This to calm him as he signed and sat on the pavement. I sat next to him.  "I know you don't want your sister to get hurt.  But right now,  she is happy and you're ruining her happiness.  If Ethan was not serious about her,  he would never propose"  I tried to change his mind about Ethan. "How would you feel if your sister didn't approve me?" I asked.

      "You're perfect, there's no reason she wouldn't accept you" he mumbled like a child.  I rolled my eyes and nudged him slightly. 

      "I'm not perfect. Nobody is perfect.  The point is that everybody makes mistake and you shouldn't condemn the person because he screwed up once" I explained. 

     "Now you're making me feel guilty" he groaned. I wrapped my arms around me, giving him a tight hug.

    "Next time, think well before going from angry bird to King Kong" I mumbled. He chuckled. "You have to apologize to Shyne and Ethan" I whispered. 

    "Why?" he asked with a huff.

    "Because you fucked up the announcement" I replied in a duh tone. 

    "Can't I apologize to Shyne only?" he asked with a little hope reigning in his voice. I shook my head and smirked. I knew that his ego was going to hurt as hell.

     "You insulted both of them. You apologize to both of them" I cleared. "Everybody needs a second chance. If you cheat on me,  I'll probably give you another chance" I lied.  He shook his head and rose his head to look at me.

     "I would never cheat on you, Victoria" he told me, starting at me with pure sincerity. I trusted him. "Because I love you" he said as he took my hand in his. 

Wait! What?

     "Angry Bird said what?" I gasped and he chuckled. Did he fucking said that he loved me?

    "I said that I love you" he whispered as he pulled me in a hug while I was still frozen, trying to assess the situation.  "You're not forced to say it back"  he reassured me. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his scent. 

      "I love you too" I told him, trying to control the freaking butterflies which were having babies in my stomach.  His arms tightened around me and I could hear him take a deep breath. 

    "I never thought it would feel so good to hear those words from you" he admitted as he pulled away to kiss me. 

     "It sounds so cheesy" I laughed after he pecked my lips.

    "Saying I love you after a fight is not cheesy as all" he defended, causing me to laugh even more.

     "Yes, to me it is. But I'm a sucker for cheesy lines" I admitted. "Now, you have to apologize to your sister and her fiance" I stated making him groan. "I know it's going to hurt your big ego, but you really need to do it"