Chapter 21: I've missed this

One week past by really quickly and it was already Saturday. It was eleven in the morning and i had nothing better to do than laying in my bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Tori!" I heard my brother called from downstairs. I stood up and stretched a bit while yawning.

"What?" I asked as I got out of my room and ran down the stairs with only my short and a crop tank top on. My red hair was tied in a pony tail. I walked in the kitchen and my heartbeats raced in my ribcage when I saw Aiden sitting by the counter with my brother and Hannah next to him. "When did you all get here?" I asked casually, ignoring the fact that I was seeing Aiden alone, without Stacy and his friends around him, after a long week. I walked to the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water as I turned to look at them.

"A few minutes ago" Hannah said. I could notice her tugging on my brother's hand and I rolled my eyes.

"We're going in my room" Adam said as he stood up and walked away with Hannah, leaving me and Aiden alone. He was staring at me with his pitch black eyes which I love so much but the frown on his face bring me back to reality.

"I hate to do that" he mumbled. "I hate to pretend that I don't know you. I hate to pretend that we're strangers or only friends. How can I do that when every time I see you, I want to have you in my arms and I want to kiss the hell out of you till you have swollen lips!" He exploded while my jaw dropped open.

"Aiden Wha-" he didn't let me finish as he walked to me and pulled me in his chest as he stared down at me as if I was the most precious thing that he ever had.

"I'm an asshole! I shouldn't have said that I didn't know what I want. I want you. I don't want to be in a relationship with you because I'm scared that I fuck everything up!" He continued. I stared at him in surprise. I knew that he was going to continue to ramble so I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against his. Damn. I miss that so much. He quickly responded and I felt him relaxed under my hands. He moved his lips against mine and quickly picked me up and lifted me on the counter. He cupped my cheeks with his hand and his other hand was behind my neck. He was holding on me as if I would disappear. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his.

"I shouldn't have done that" I whispered with closed eyes. "But damn that felt good" I finished. He chuckled and buried his face in the crook of my neck and took a deep breath.

"I've missed this" he said and my heart melted. He pulled away to look at me and he stared at me, right in the eye. "I've missed you" he whispered and I gave him a small smile.

"I've missed you too" I whispered back and he pecked my lips. He then pulled away from me and jumped on the counter next to me so that we were sitting next to each other.

"What are we going to do?" He asked and I shrugged.

"The simply fact that you called me sweetheart made Stacy freaked out" I stated and he huffed.

"I seriously don't give a fuck, Red" he said and turned to look at me. I refused to turn or I might just kiss the hell out of him. I kept looking at the wall in front of me and took a deep breath.

"The problem is that your groupie would attack me" I joked but I was being completely serious and he seemed to get it.

"I wouldn't let them" he said sincerely.

"You"re scared of relationship, Aiden" I pointed out. "Take your time and when you're sure about me, I'll be here for you" I said as I turned to look at him. "I want you to be sure about us. Because I don't want to ruin our friendship too" I said and let my hand cupped his cheek. He closed his eyes and leant his face more in my hand. Aiden changed during that holiday. I smiled and leant to kiss his cheek.