Chapter 25: Really long heated Night.

Warning: Mature Content.

"Here" I said as I threw a shirt in his direction. I scrunched my face when I saw a packet of condom under my brother's clothes. I turned to look at Aiden who was frowning at the piece of cloth. "What's wrong?" I asked with crossed arms.

"The truth?" He asked and I rose my eyebrows.

"No, lie to me" I said, sarcasm dripping in my words. He grinned and shook his head.

"Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit" he said.

"Sue me!" I exclaimed in amusement. He gave me a smirk while lifting the shirt.

"I usually sleep without clothes on" he told me. I bit my lips while shrugging. I walked to the door with a grin.

"Guess you'll have to make an exception today" I muttered as I made my way to my room. By the foot steps behind me, I knew that Aiden was following behind.

"But you can sleep naked if you want to. I won't mind... at all" he said as he walked into my room.

"I don't want to put my virginity at risk" I teased.

"Oh cupcake, you know you'd love to give it to me" he whispered as he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulling me to his chest. He nuzzle my neck, causing goosebumps to rise on my skin.

"Yeah true" I replied sincerely. "But not now" I said with a grin as I felt his hard boner pressed against the lower part of my back.

"I swear! You're going to be the death of me... or my dick" he groaned making me gasp.

"Language, Aiden!" I exclaimed as I walked to my closet and pulled out a boxer short and a crop tank top. I always sleep like this, so I'm not going to change my way just because of him. In fact, I think that he'll really like it.

"Really, Red! My dick is suffocating in there and is just wanting a release" he said while staring at the budge in his pants. My eyes slowly traveled down his pants and I nearly gasped at how big it looked. "Stop staring you creep!" He cried in a fake girly voice as he picked up a pillow to hide his parts. I ignored the rush of blood to my cheeks and rolled my eyes.

"I put my head on that" I shouted as i pulled my pillow away from it.

"You just want an excuse to see it!" He shouted back in amusement. Even though I didn't want to laugh, I did.

"You're stupid" I chuckled as I threw the pillow on his face. He grinned while winking.

"Isn't that why you like me?" He asked, making me nod. I walked to my bathroom to change my clothes.

"Change in here and I'll change in there" I said while pointing at the bathroom door. He nodded. I walked in the bathroom and made sure to close the door behind me. I sighed, leaning my back against the door to take a deep breath.

I'll have to control myself around Aiden.
I took off my dress and untied my hair. I stood in front of the mirror, staring at my naked body while tilting my face slightly. I walked to the sink and washed my face, taking off all the make up. That night was going to be really long and I definitely knew that it was going to be heated. I wiped my face with my towel and put on my clothes, letting my hair loose over my shoulder. I stretched myself before walking out of my bathroom. I grinned when i saw Aiden already on my bed with the blanket on him.

"I see that you've already made yourself comfortable" I mumbled teasingly.

"Yeah, I just need you by my side now" he said with his famous smirk as he lifted the blanket, motioning me to come next to him. I jumped on the bed with a squeal and watched as he chuckled. He pulled me closer to him and lifted the blanket to cover us. It was only when I buried my face in the crook of his neck that I've realized that he was not wearing a shirt.