Epilogue

Eight years later.

I leant over the toilet, vomiting everything that I've eaten since this morning. I shouldn't have eaten the chicken. I knew it was not good. I felt my hair being tied up. Then hands rubbing my back. I knew it was my husband all the time. I pulled away and walked to the shower. I took off my clothes and got into it.

"How are you feeling?" I turned my head to look at Aiden. He was standing there, concern dancing in his eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile and pulled him under the shower, with his clothes still on.

"The food was not good" I reassured. I watched as the water dripped on his head, making him look hotter. Already two years since I've married this guy and I love him as hell.

"I'm going to call the doctor, okay?" he said softly and pecked my lips before walking out of the bathroom, leaving me alone. I hated when he would get all worried.

"But I'm okay!" I exclaimed.

"You look green, red" he mumbled as he stuck his head back in the bathroom to stare at me. "You don't look good at all" he said as he walked back in the bathroom with his phone in his hands.

"You're a drama king" I muttered, making him shrug. He put the phone next to his ears and wore that professional frown which made him look so sexy.

"Good morning, Dr Jensen" he greeted. "I would like to make an appointment for Mrs Black" he then say. "Tomorrow? I won't be free" he sighed, his eyes never leaving mine.

"I will go with Hannah!" I exclaimed. I didn't want him to take a day off work just because of a simple food poisoning.

"Okay. Tomorrow is fine. Have a nice day" he ended the call and walked out of the bathroom. I brushed my teeth. Once I was done, I wrapped the towel around me and walked out as well. The house was immense. Let's just say that Aiden is pretty rich. He's been working hard. Really hard. "You're not going to work until you're completely fine!" I heard my husband's sexy voice say from downstairs. I huffed and put my robe on before walking to the kitchen. I work as a fashion designer.

"Aiden! I'm fine" I sighed as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Go tell that to the vomit that's inside the toilet" he said and i glared at him. He turned to look at me and closed the fridge. He walked to me and wrapped his arms around me. "Listen sweetheart, you always take care of me when I'm sick. I want to do the same for you" he whispered and pecked my forehead. "When it comes to you, you're always so careless" he added, making me roll my eyes but a smile still crept on my face. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you" I whispered in his chest.

"I love you too" he said, then a frown etched on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I want to kiss you so bad" he muttered. I quickly pulled away and shook my head.

"If I'm sick, you're not kissing me" I said with a grin. He glared at me and pulled me to him.

"I don't care if you're sick or not" he said and i shrugged.

"I do" I told him. Suddenly, he lifted me in his arms and carried me bridal style to the living room. I laughed as he buried his face in the crook of my neck and bit me gently. "Don't do that! It tickles" I laughed, making him laugh as well.

"That's why I'm doing it" he said before sitting on the couch, with me on his lap. I don't even know when I fell asleep, but I did in Aiden's arms.

"Sweetheart, wake up" I groaned but still opened my eyes slightly to see my sexy husband, wearing his suit and tie. "Hannah is coming in a few minutes. Get ready" he said as he leant and pecked my forehead. I closed my eyes again, wanting to sleep more. But apparently, Aiden was going along with my plan as he pulled the blanket off me.