Chapter 15: Quoting Christian Grey

Oh damn! Please make my head stop hurting! I opened my eyes with a groan and sighed when I realized that my sight was blurry. My headache wasn't going. Infact it was getting worst. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. Once my eyes opened, I realized that I wasn't in my room. I turned my head to the right and noticed that it was seven in the morning. I pulled off the covers and gasped when I saw my bare legs. Where was my skirt?

Holy Fuck.

   One thing that you should know about me is that I always remember what I do whenever I get drunk. Thus, I remember everything about last night. One cue, my cheeks reddened. Oh my goodness!

I let Aiden Black Finger fucked me!

    How the hell was I suppose to face him again? Should I pretend that I forgot? Yeah I should. Maybe i should ask him about last night and see whether he will tell me the truth. Wait? Where was he? I got off the bed and walked around the bed in search of my skirt. A red piece of cloth attracted my attention. I sighed as I ducked under the bed and pulled out my skirt. What the hell was it doing there?

     "Am I always going to see your ass before seeing your face every morning?" Aiden's husky voice was heard behind me. I squealed in surprise before jumping on the bed. I wrapped the blanket around me, trying to hide my bright red cheeks. Slowly, I pulled the blanket away from my face to peek at him. He was staring at me with amusement glimmering in his eyes.

    "Why am I here, Aiden?" I asked groggily as I sat straight on his bed, the covers covering the lower half of my body.

    "You're here because I'm incapable of leaving you alone" he said in a husky voice, quoting Christian Grey in Fifty Shades Of Grey. I scoffed at his choice of words but still, a smile crept on my face.

     "Quoting Christian Grey, aren't you?" I asked while shaking my head. "Never took you to be one of his fan" I joked, making me roll my eyes.

   "I'm not. But I have to admit that kinky stuffs are kind my thing" he told me bluntly, making my eyes widened to the size of a football.

     "Did I ask you?" I exclaimed with a huff making me chuckle. "Seriously, what am I doing in your room?" I asked innocently, pretending that i didn't remember anything.

    "You wanted to be here" he responded cooly. I bite my lips while staring at him while he ran his hand in his hair.

     "Why is my skirt off?" I asked while pointing at the red piece of cloth which was laying on the floor. I could see that he was hesitating to answer me.

    "you're going to hate me if I told you" he sighed and walked to the other side of the bed.

   "Tell me" I orded while glaring at him.

   "I kind of, did things to you" he mumbled. I wanted to laugh at how vulnerable he looked right now.

    "What things?" I asked and suddenly the memory of his hands and his lips on me made me feel all hot again. I shivered slightly at the memory of how good it was to have him this close to me.

    "I finger fucked you" he admitted while staring at the wall behind my head, not wanting to look at me in my eyes. I felt the butterflies in my stomach when I realized that he didn't lie to me. I got off the bed and walked to him. I put my hand on his chest and watched as he flinched slightly at the movement.

    "Thank you for telling me the truth" I whispered while stating at him right in his eyes.

   "I was waiting for a slap" he admitted. I chuckled and kissed his cheek making me stare at me in pure confusion.