PART SEVEN

Starfire groaned as she stretched out in the back of Stiles jeep. She yawned stretching again.

"Gee comfortable back there," Stiles asked rolling his eyes as he started to car. Starfire murmured in agreement yawning again.

"You have literally down nothing all day, how are you tired?" Scott questioned shaking his head as he turned around in his seat shaking his head.

"Don't question me," Starfire opened one eye looking at him warningly. Unlike the boys she'd never actually been to school before, it was a completely knew experience for her and she still wasn't to sure how she felt about it. They boys didn't broach the topic again choosing to sit in silence again. Stiles was undoubtedly thinking of another theory.

"I think the Alpha Pack may be behind Heather's disappearance," Scott said after a few minutes.

"Really?" Stiles seemed excited, "I did too!" Both boys let out a sigh of relief high-fiving. Starfire rolled her eyes pushing herself up and waving a hand in front of Scott's face to get his attention.

"There has to be a motive," she pointed out.

"Oh yeah..." Scott mumbled trailing off.

"What about," Stiles began before stopping,

"Or," Scott straightened before slumping again

"See! Neither of you idiots have a convincing reason as to why they'd want that brainless girl," Starfire crossed her arms looking smugly at both of the boys.

"She's not brainless,' Scott interrupted.

"Admit it, she is," Starfire said stubbornly, looking at Scott like she'd been betrayed.

"Could you both just be quiet?" Stiles snapped panicking, "My mum and he's were best friends! I mean Heather and I had bubble baths when we were 3 years-old-"

"Charming," Starfire interrupted.

"Not the point," Stiles held up a finger to signal her to shut up, "I have to find her!" Starfire crossed her arms sulkily. She didn't see what was so important about that girl. She sighed looking out the window, she hoped Stiles knew that they would most likely never find her.

. . . .

Starfire sat on an uncomfortable chair at what Stiles had told her was the Animal Clinic. She watched as Derek, Stiles and Scott emptied large bags of ice into a metal bath tub. She'd offered but once she'd singled handedly managed to pour one on Derek (which was totally not on purpose) they'd decided not to let her help anymore. This left Starfire very bored and in a place that she had never known even existed. It was run by a nice man who had told her to call him Dr. Deaton. Starfire quite liked him, especially when he'd given her a cat to take care of. It purred on her lap as she patted it. She stopped looking at it skeptically.

"Stiles? Is it supposed to do that?" She asked.

Stiles, now used to the constant questions about the cat, answer "No, it means it's about to explode,"

Starfire's eyes widened as she nudged the cat away from.

"You do know that I'm joking right?" Stiles asked chuckling as he loaded the last bag of ice into the tub. Starfire sent him a glare hugging the cat close to her chest. She should have known something as cute as this wasn't going to hurt her. In response to the tight hug, the cat scratched her nose. She let out a small scream and promptly dropped it. Stiles rolled his eyes smiling.

"You two!" Deaton said snapping his fingers to get their attention. "Okay... Good. By lowering Isaac's temperature, we will lower his heart rate and help him slip into a trance state,"

"Like hypnosis," Stiles interrupted.

"Exactly," Deaton said before continuing, "Isaac will be half transformed and this will somehow allow them to access his subconscious mind. We'll have to slow his heart rate until he is nearly dead to get the result we need,"

"Charming," Stiles interrupted once again. Deacon chose to ignored Stiles comment and beckoned Isaac to come forward and enter the tub. Starfire stood up edging forward so she was next to Stiles. Isaac was taking deep breaths as he slowly dipped his toes him. He shivered before stepping completely in. Starfire shivered, she felt cold just watching him. Isaac was now fully submerged and his finger tips were turning blue. Suddenly he submerged, fangs fully extended and eyes a bright, penetrating yellow. They all left forward pushing him back into the water as he tried to escape. Scott's werewolf power was getting increasingly handy. Isaac suddenly fell limp sinking into the tub and they stopped.

"Have we killed him?" Starfire asked looking worried. She didn't want to become a murderer in her first week on Earth.

Stiles raised an eyebrow and turned to her, "Did you not listen to Deaten?"

Starfire glared at him crossing her arms, "I was just being a nice person," she pouted.

"Nope," Stiles looked away, "Not falling for that,"

There was a gasp behind them and Isaac was sitting up breathing heavily. Deacon quickly helped him out wrapping a blanket around him.

"B-B-B-boyd's at the Beacon Hills First National Bank in a vault," He stuttered, his lips fading from a dark blue to purple.

"And Erica?" Derek asked crossing his arms looking worriedly at Isaac.

"Awwww," Starfire murmured leaning over to pinch Derek's cheek, "You actually have feelings,"

Derek glared at her, turning to Stiles, "Control your little girlfriend,". Stiles held his hands in the air in surrender. Then he took Starfire's hand pulling her away from Derek.

"Erica's dead." Isaac said finally, his shoulders slumping.

"Are you sure its not someone else? Erica can't be dead," Derek was pacing backwards and forwards as everyone watched him.

"Just thinking out loud here," Stiles said after a few minutes "Just say Erica is dead... Who was in the vault with Boyd?"

"Maybe that girl that saved Isaac," Scott suggested

"No," Isaac shook his head "She wasn't like us and whoever was in the vault with Boyd was."

"Maybe the Alpha Pack are pitting the prisoners against each other during the full moons like a werewolf thunderdome."

"I don't even know what that is but I do now for a fact that it is 100 percent stupid," Starfire rolled her eyes.

"I don't see you coming up with ideas,"