PART TWENTY

"IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Starfire shouted clapping her hands above Derek's ears. Stiles and Starfire had found him lying unconscious on the floor of the elevator. They'd already come to the conclusion that this was how Jennifer had left him. Stiles was slapping him desperately.

"Punch him in the face," Starfire urged.

Stiles looked at her with a raised eyebrow before shrugging and preparing to punch him in the face. Before Stiles fist could connect with Derek's face, Derek woke up and grabbed his fist.

Stiles helped him up talking rapidly about what had happened while he had been distracted with Jennifer. Starfire tuned out completely walking forward to check it the police were arriving.

"Guys!" She clicked her fingers trying to get their attention. "We have to leave, the police are coming,"

"Cora?" Derek asked looking around concerned.

"In the Argent's car!" Starfire said quickly shooing the boys in front of her trying to get them to more. Knowing where Cora was motivated Derek to move and make his way over to where Cora was. Starfire went to walk after them but Stiles caught her arm.

"Stay here," Stiles said urgently, "We'll hold them off,"

She shrugged as they walked off to where the sound of talking was coming from. Starfire noticed an FBI agent walking into the room.

"You know maybe we should walk away?" Stiles said recognizing one of the agents, he seemed to be dreading the idea of talking to that one in particular. The particular FBI agent recognized Stiles walking over to him.

"Stiles... Can I ask a few questions with the usual level of sarcasm,"

"I don't know can you ask without the usual level of stupid?"

"Oh it just got serious," Starfire looked between both of them.

The man gave her a stern look before turning back to Stiles, "And what happened to your father?"

"I don't know," Stiles lied,

"Is your father drinking again?" The man asked.

At that point Starfire disliked the man, it wasn't any of his business whether about Stiles father's life.

"My father never had to stop drinking," Stiles said shortly.

"He did have to cut down on his alcohol consumption. Has he increased his intake again?"

Starfire looked at him deadpan, "We've already told you we don't know what happened!"

"Yeah! We were stuck in the elevator the whole time," Stiles lied again, next to him Starfire nodded looking convincingly at the man. The FBI man looked at them skeptically then at the elevator.

"That elevator?" He pointed at the only elevator in the vicinity. Starfire looked over at it realizing someone had painted 'ARGENT' across the doors.

"That happened while we were in here," She said looking at in surprised.

. . . .

Lydia, Stiles and Starfire made their way down towards the Guidance Office, home to Ms. Morrell, or the Alpha's emissary Starfire still wasn't sure whether she trusted her. They opened the door and were greeted by a familiar figure.

"Danielle right?" Starfire asked smiling warmly at her. The girl had been at the recently murdered Heather's party.

"Listen! You're going to have to wait because I've got some serious issues to work on," She looked just as sassy as the night Starfire had first meet her.