PART TWENTY ONE

It had been almost sixteen hours since Scott, Stiles and Allison had gone under water. Starfire was partially asleep leaning against the cupboard. She sighed pulling her coat closer around her as she watched their unmoving bodies nervously. Every second seemed an entirety as she watched them all. She chewed her lip shivering slightly.

"Starfire," Deaton said softly leaning down next to her, "It's time to wake them up,"

She nodded letting them him help her and made her way over to where Stiles lay submerged underneath the water. She took a deep breath putting her hands into the cold water,

"3...2...1..."

She pulled Stiles up, he let out a loud gasp looking around amazed.

"I'm alive," He murmured fist pumping. His lips were blue and he was shivering, Starfire looked over and saw Allison and Scott in the same state. She helped him up wrapping a towel around him and hugging him.

"What happened?" Starfire asked

All three looked at one another before Scott spoke first.

"We all had different visions and connections about the Nemeton,"

"And?" Starfire asked beginning to shake due to be pressed against Stile's cold body pressure. Stiles noticed and hugged her tighter, this didn't help her.

"Well I kind of had a flashback to when Derek was helping me to restore the tattoo. I remember telling Derek that I didn't know what it meant that just something I traced with my fingers," Scott wrapped his towel around him tighter, "And then I was back to the night I got bit and I was watching myself find Laura Hale's body and then I was getting attacked and as I backed away I bumped into the Nemeton. I'm pretty sure its somewhere in Beacon Hills Preserve"

"I was there too," Stiles whispered, I watched as I lead Scott through the woods to find the body and I watched as Dad caught me. It ended when I bumped into the Nemeton stump," Stiles sighed, "It's definitely somewhere in the preserve,"

"Well I was in the car with mum, she was talking about Dad's job," she sighed looking sad, it reminded Starfire of how Allison had lost her mum and know might even lose her father, "Anyway then Mum almost hit Scott and I got out to try and find him and found myself at the Nemeton,"

"How long were we out?" Scott asked after several minutes

"You've been in the water for 16 hours," Deaton crossed his arms, "There is 4 hours before moonrise,"

"Scott," Stiles said playing his hands, "You're not returning to the Alpha Pack are you?"

"Yeah," Scott said in a small voice,

"You know Scott your deal with Deucalion sounds a lot like a deal with the devil,"

"We can't defeat Jennifer without the Alpha Pack's help," Scott said stubbornly.

Starfire looked at him annoyed, "Talk him out of it Deaton!" She exclaimed motioning towards Scott.

"Sometimes circumstances requires you to ally yourself with people you can't trust but can use to your advantage," Deaton said quietly, "In this case Deucalion could be the bait for Jennifer,"

Starfire frowned, she could see how they could profit but the Alpha's were very untrustworthy.

"We should find our parents first," Allison sighed running a hand through her hair and sighing.

"Okay!" Scott nodded looking over at Stiles, "Stiles, can you go get something of your Dad's so I can track his scent,"

"Boxer shorts or socks?" Stiles asked, Starfire rolled her eyes as Scott laughed.