PART TEN

As Starfire watched Chris Argent loading groceries into his car she could feel her stomach growling in hunger. She was quite certain she saw doughnuts, something she thought she deserved after everything that had happened the day. He dropped one of the bags and bent down to pick it up as he did so Scott quickly walked over so he stood behind him. Scott had asked Starfire to sit on the bench near them as she was the exact opposite of subtle. Chris Argent placed the bag in the back, in a split second he spun around with a gun drawn pointing it directly at his head. Starfire gasped, watching them was like watching a movie, at that moment she wished she had some popcorn.

"I just need your help," Scott said holding his arms in the air, "Boyd and Cora have gone crazy werewolf on us,

"I'm not helping anyone related to Derek and I don't even know this kind. Boyd right? I don't even know this kid's last name," the didn't move the dun from its position.

"Actually Boyd's his last name, his first name is Vernon," Scott said correcting him. Starfire hoped he knew that this wasn't the time nor place.

"Also why is that gun still pointed at my head?" he asked indicating at the weapon.

"I guess there is still a part of me that wants to shoot you,"

"Uh thats nice," Scott said looking alarmed.

Chris lowered the gun and sighed before speaking softly to Scott and more calmly.

"I've watched Gerard brainwash Allison," he paused closing his eyes and breathing sharply. Starfire frowned not knowing who Gerard was. She made a mental note to ask Stile.

"Scott... your world decimated mine," he paused again as if horrible memories were coming to light. Starfire added another word to the list of things she wanted to ask Stiles.

"I've lost my wife, father, sister... I've almost lost my daughter! So tell me why would I ever stop foot in that world ever again?"

"But people are going to die and you know how to stop Boyd and Cora and without killing them,"

"No Scott! My answer is final!" Chris said firmly.

"Can you at least give Starfire and me a ride?" Scott sighed looking down at the ground.

"Yeah," Chris sighed accepting that Scott was going to keep bugging him.

"Star!" Scott called out waving her over.

Starfire walked over smiling sweetly at Chris, "Hello,"

"Great, know Beacon Hill is home to Tamaraneans as well, more trouble!" Chris sighed before smiling at her, "Hi,"

Scott and Starfire sat down in his backseat, Starfire successfully stealing a doughnut from the shopping bags. Scott chuckled at her before giving Chris the directions to where the murder Lydia had found was. Starfire had to admit they were lucky they'd come up with a backup plan.

As they arrived at the public pool the first thing that they noticed was a grieving mother and father are looking down at a body bag on a gurney.

"Those poor people," Starfire said looking at the sympathetically, "Losing their son and not being able to do something,"

Chris Argent watched the family sadly and after a few minutes sighed, "I'll help you,"

. . . .

In the woods, Chris Argent began to explain what they were doing,

"You guys," he indicated at the three werewolves, "Are useless at tracking tonight, you're focusing all your energy on suppressing your werewolf side under the full moon,"