PART NINETEEN

Stiles, Scott and Starfire stood in the shadows of Derek's loft waiting for Ms. Blake. They were quite certain she would rush over to Derek desperate to get him on her side. Hence the reason they were over at his now and had told him everything. The door banged open and Ms. Blake rushed in. She hugged Derek tightly

"I wanted to get to you before you hear all the awful things about me," she whispered tears streaming down her face. Starfire had to give it to her, she could act. Ms. Blake pulled Derek into a kiss before pulling away, "You already know don't you?" she asked,

Starfire took it as their queue and stepped forward with the two boys.

"What have you done with Sheriff Stilinski?" Starfire demanded. Next to her tears were welling in Stile's eyes and he could hardly form words. Starfire held his hand tightly fearing he might do something rash.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Ms. Blake denied. Scott doused her with powdered mistletoe, "Ohmygod! Fine! I do know!"

"Deaton told me that this plant is a poison and a cure. It means Ms. Blake can use the plant as a poison and also as a cure. It means that while you can use it, it can be used against you," he tossed it into the air so it showered over Ms. Blake. She let out a hiss and for a split second reverted back into her true form, the badly scarred and bald Darach. Within a second Derek grabbed her throat.

"Please," she gasped, "You need me to help save Cora, Call Peter!" she urged. Derek's hand was still around her throat as he dialed Peter's number with the other hand. They all leaned trying to here what he was going to say, after several minutes of Derek nodded and rolling his eyes he finally hung up. The phone dropped to the floor and Derek lifted Jennifer off the ground.

"Careful," Scott urged looking at Derek cautiously.

"Please Stiles," Ms. Blake was gasping of air taking ages to form a word, "You'll never find your father if I die,"

It struck a nerve with Stiles and within seconds he was begging for Derek to stop.

Derek dropped her and Ms. Blake fell to the ground and pulling herself up. She smirked at them before saying haughtily, "You all need my help!"

"Just move!" Derek growled pulling her up and pushing her out of the door. Stiles looked agitated. Starfire took his hand pulling him away from Scott and the retreating figures of the Darach and Derek.

"We'll find him," she promised placing a hand comfortingly on his cheek, "I promise,"

"You do?" Stiles asked shaking.

Starfire leant forward pressing her lips against his in a brief kiss, "Promise," she whispered.

. . . .

The blue jeep followed Derek's car as they made their way down to the hospital.

"I just don't get it," Stiles hit the steering wheel frustrated, "Jennifer, Ms. Blake! Whatever the hell we're calling her! She's acting as if everything that happened, us proving she was the Darach and convincing Derek, like it was all part of her plan,"

Starfire nodded not saying something as she looked out the window to where the hospital was. Dark rain clouds were coming in and soon it would be bucketing down. They parked the car, Stiles grabbing a baseball bat before hoping out.

"What is with the baseball bat?" Scott questioned as they made their way down over to the emergency room.

"You've got claws; I've got a bat!" Stiles swung it in the air and attempted to catch it.

"Dork," Starfire laughed watching as Stiles fumbled around tying to catch it. The lights inside the Emergency Room were flickering as Scott made his way over to his mother.