PART EIGHTEEN

Stiles was pacing backwards and forwards as Cora and Starfire watched him. His father looked rather impatient.

"I'm just trying to figure out how to start," Stiles held a finger to his lip stopping them starting again.

"Stiles I don't really have time for any nonsense," Sheriff Stilinski sighed crossing his arms.

"Okay.... So you know how much trouble you had solving the murders of the former win team? Well the thing is," Stiles stopped pacing and stood in front of his father's breathing heavily from his noise, "You've been playing a losing game,"

Sheriff Stilinski was growing more impatient, "Stiles! I don't need a performance review from my son!"

"Its like what Ms. Blake was talking about in class! Seeing the would the seeing the whole board," he snapped his fingers walking over to his shelf and taking a chessboard, "You're losing because you've never been able to see the whole board! I need to show you the whole board"

"Ohhh," Starfire snapped her fingers, "I got it now,"

Stiles smiled at her before laying out the chessboard and pulling out a box of post-it thin strips. After a few minutes of frantic scribbling and swearing Stiles stood up proudly presenting them the now multicolored chessboard. Starfire peered over seeing a two black nights and a black pawn all with pink strips with Derek, Scott and Peter sprawled on them. Next where two white nights and a white pawn with purples strips and Chris Argent, Kate and Allison written on them. Next was a black queen with a green stupid labeled Starfire, a white castle with a yellow strip with Jackson on it and a black castle with Deaton written on a blue strip.

"So Scott and Derek are werewolves," Sheriff Stilinski said after a few minutes.

"Yes," Stiles, Cora and Starfire all said in unison.

"And Kate Argent was a werewolf?"

"Hunter," Stiles corrected, "That's... Purple's Hunter,"

"Along with Allison and her father," Cora added.

"And she," Sheriff Stilinski gestured to Starfire, "Is an alien,"

"We're I come from you're the aliens," Starfire mumbled pouting.

Cora shot her a glare, "Yes, yes she is!"

"Okay," Sheriff Stilinski looked at her unconvinced, "And my friend Deaton, the vet, is a Kanima?"

"Well, no. He'd a Druid," Stiles sighed "Well we think he is,"

"So then who's the Kanima?"

"Jackson," Starfire supplied helpfully.

"No, Jackson's a werewolf,"

"Jackson was the Kanima first then Peter and Derek killed him and he came back to life as a werewolf and now he's in London." Stiles sighed scratching the back of his neck.

"Its a bit of a handful isn't it," Starfire looked at him sympathetically.

"Right then who's the Da-Rock?"

"Its Da-Rock," Stiles corrected again.

"We don't know yet," Cora sighed.

"But he was killed by werewolves..." Sheriff Stilinski looked confused.

"Slashed up and left for dead," Starfire said helpfully.

"At least we think," Cora added.

"So why was Jackson a Kanima first?" Sheriff asked.