PART FIFTEEN

Starfire didn't know where to go, she was running and at every corner it seemed to greet her. Leering in the corner, she couldn't escape it. Starfire skidded to a stop her breathing in sharply. Starfire's breath came in short gasps, where could she go. It couldn't get her, it was going to kill her, she couldn't let it. It crossed her mind, what if she ended it before it could end it for her. She looked around trying to find something, maybe the office.

"Where is it," She shouted looking around trying to find it, she was running out of time. Hot tears were streaming down her face as she tried to find it.

Where could it be?

She saw the motel sigh flicker in the distance. Starfire ran over speeding up. She heard the sound of a scuffle in the distance and the sound of a chainsaw being cut of but didn't slow her down. She dodged around the doors desperately. She could hear the patter of feet behind her, it was getting closer and closer. It was catching up,

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted running further and further away. It was getting closer, she turned around sending a jet of green energy behind her. There was a shout and the sound of someone falling down. She was getting closer, her breath was uneven and her vision was become blurred as tears filled her eyes. She tore open the door to the trying to find something that could do the work.

She pushed the door to the office trying to find something, she opened the draws trying to find something. A glint of silver caught her eyes and she spotted a gun in one of the draws. It didn't occur to her how off it was to find one here.

"Okay, okay," Starfire took several deep breathes, she couldn't let that monster be responsible for her death. She rested underneath her chin, as she did it occurred to her how much this was like the dream she'd had just hours earlier.

"NO!" Someone shouted jumping forward and pulling her away as she fired the gun. The bullet hit a light causing sparks to fly everywhere.

She opened her eyes and found Stiles laying on top of her.

"Why would you do that?" he asked taking deep breathes as he stared at her, he almost looked betrayed.

Starfire pushed him off her backing away, "It's going to get me, I can't let it," she leant against the wall tears streaming down her face.

"It won't," Stiles whispered placing his hands on her cheeks, "It's not coming after you,"

"It is," She gulped trying to pull away, "It's coming after me, I've got nothing left! I can't let it," she cried harder.

"Star," he whispered, "You have me and I promise nothing will happen."

Starfire shook her head, "Thats what they all say," her breath was coming in gasp, she couldn't breathe and her face was turning red.

"I've never been more serious before in my life," Stiles was leaning closer to her, he was only a few centimeters away. Earlier she'd have noticed but right now she was to distracted.

"I promise I won't leave,' he whispered tracing patterns on her cheeks.

"Everyone leaves," Starfire whispered tears streaming.

"I won't," Stiles whispered leaning forward.

And then he was kissing her and she couldn't describe it. Her hands found themselves in his hair and he was smiling against the kiss.

They pulled away and Stiles grin was growing.

"You kissed me," she breathed looking at him wide eyed.

"You kissed me back," he whispered, his eyes just as wide eyed as her, "I didn't know you loved me,"

"I do," Starfire smiled, "I think I have had for a while, I just didn't know," she admitted.