PART ELEVEN

Starfire and Stiles leant on the wall outside the school sipping coffee. After everything that had happened that night they'd decided just to go to school instead of going home. Especially once they worked out that when they got there they'd have a few minutes before having to go back to school. Starfire yawned, hoping that most nights weren't like this, she needed her asleep. Stiles was dozing of next to her as well, his arm wrapped around her shoulder making sure she wouldn't move. Starfire rested her head on his shoulder closing her eyes and yawning once again,

"Star?" Stiles asked pulling the hair out of her eyes.

"Mm?" she asked not opening her eyes.

"Have... you ever been... you know," He was playing with her hair when he spoke to her.

"No, I don't know," she murmured still not opening her eyes.

"Haveyoueverbeeninlove?" Stiles asked rushed.

Starfire straightened looking at him thoughtfully, she'd heard love thrown around on her time on Earth but she still wasn't entirely certain what is was. Stiles was looking at her expectantly, waiting for her answer.

"I-I think so," Starfire frowned, "I mean I don't think I've ever actually been in love."

"Oh," Stiles said his face dropping. Starfire tilted her head looking at him thoughtfully, she didn't know why he seemed upset.

"Have you?" she asked after a few minutes.

Stiles looked up from where he was playing her fingers, "Uhh yeah,"

"With Lydia?" Starfire asked, a small part of her didn't want him to say yes.

"Yeah, I was," Stiles sighed.

"Oh," Starfire nodded, scratch that, all of her wanted him not to say yes.

"But I'm not anymore," Stiles said. "and she never liked me anyway," he added as an after thought.

Starfire nodded, she couldn't help herself and asked another question, "Why'd you stop?"

"I, uh," Stiles went back to playing with his hands, "I met this insanely pretty girl, who is so sweet and smart but she doesn't know it," as Stiles spoke a small smile was forming on her face, "But, you know, she just told me she's never been in love before so," he sighed.

Starfire frowned leaning over to hug him, "I'm sorry,"

"Did I mention she's clueless?" Stiles asked as he hugged her back, "She is so fricken clueless,"

. . . .

Starfire sat outside the locker room as the boy's got changed. Scott had told her to wait outside, something she was find with doing mind you, before she could join the lacrosse players for a jog. Starfire didn't know why she agreed, she was tired, had no clue what lacrosse was and had done enough running to last a life time. Scott opened the door jogging out followed by Isaac and Stiles. Starfire groaned pulling herself up and trailing after them.

"Keep up Starfire," Scott asked, Starfire poked out her tongue jogging up so she was in time with the other boys. Couch Finstock blew his whistle and within seconds the twins were at the front of them.

"God those two are unbelievable," Stiles groaned, "Stupid twins,"

Starfire raised an eyebrow, "There called Ethan and Aiden," she said correcting him.

"How do you know that?" Stiles asked looking at her confused.

"They're cute," Starfire said with a shrug.