PART TWELVE

While living with Scott had its upside's, its also had its downsides. Starfire liked Scott's mother, Melissa, she liked how she could eat whenever she wanted to, she liked the TV but she didn't like how Scott never left her alone in the house. It was like he didn't trust her, admittedly the last time he'd let her stay at home she'd almost set the house on fire. Scott and Starfire still couldn't work out how she'd done it. Scott knocked outside Derek's loft as Starfire lent against the door assuming Derek wasn't home. Much to her surprised Derek opened the door causing her to fall forward.

"Starfire," Derek said concealing a smile at her clumsy actions.

"Derek," she said rubbing her head and glaring at him, "stupid door," she mumbled as Scott helped her up. Derek beckoned for them inside, Starfire looked around seeing Cora, Boyd and Peter.

"We have something to tell you," Scott wasn't wasting anytime, " the Alpha Pack is living in Allison's building,"

"Which is kind of surprising, you know... you'd think that it'd be somewhere freaky," Starfire began before nothing everyone staring at her, "Cause that place is nice," she added trailing of and staring at the ground.

"Okay," Derek said shaking his head before looking more serious, "Thanks for that Scott put we already know that. Cora and Boyd followed the twins there,"

"Really?" Scott asked looking surprised, "Many they want us to know where are they?"

"Nope." Peter shook his head, "I think that they honestly don't care of Derek knows,"

"Who would if had that much power," Starfire shrugged, thinking back to when Scott had told her about meeting Deucalion in the elevator. She sighed running a hand through her hair, when she'd first arrived on Earth she didn't think she'd get mixed up in anything like this.

"We're planning to attack tomorrow," Derek said interrupting her train of thought, "Scott and Starfire, you have to come. We'll need your strength and powers. The Alphas live in the penthouse right above the Argent's apartment. We're planning a preemptive strike to kill the Alphas first.

Scott shook his head looking exasperated, "Why killing is always the go to plan for werewolves?" Peter nodded clearly agreeing. Yet it didn't stop him from making a throw away comment about Scott being blandly moral. Starfire whole heartedly agreed with Scott.

Cora made a disgruntled noise thrusting her hand towards Scott and looking at Derek aggravated, "Why do we need this kid?" she asked.

"Well he did help save your life," Derek said rolling his eyes before turning to Scott and Starfire, "We do need your help! We can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move!"

"You can if you really want too," Starfire said shrugging.

Scott smiled at her comment, "We can't just defeat the whole Alpha Pack!"

"We're not," Cora said crossing her arms, "Just Deucalion!"

Boyd nodded "He's the head of the snake! If we kill him the rest will fold,"

"Then you're all dumber than I thought you were," Starfire said looking at them annoyed, "I mean seriously, he's the leader. The strongest alpha there is," she stressed each word trying to get her point across.

"Anyway Deucalion isn't a snake, more of a Hydra. You know, the mythical create that Hercules fought,"

"Right," Scott nodded catching on, "Each time Hercules cut off one head, two more grew back,"

"Congratulations on doing your summer reading," Peter said sarcasm lacing his tone.

"You guys are saying its basically impossible," Starfire shook her head. Though she knew they were right, it practically was.