Seme and Uke (GrimmIchi)

Warnings: Extreme Fluff, suggestive GrimmIchi, Suggestive BDSM.

It had been weeks since the Winter War had ended. Ichigo had somehow convinced his father to host Grimmjow for the next year or two, so they were forced to share a bedroom. Ichigo also had had to convince Urahara's to make the Arrancar in question a gigi, along with one for Ulquiorra. Since the war was over, the executive Espada had decided to go to school with the ones that had saved them. Which meant that they were currently in class. And they were doing something very different today.

"Class! Due to the appearance of more homosexuals we will all be taking an uke and seme quiz. And for fun, I'll have you draw a name out of a hat, and tomorrow you will know your results!" The teacher explained before leaving them be.

--At lunch--

"What do you think yours will be, Ichigo?" Grimmjow asked his current roommate.

"I'm not sure, but you'll probably be the sadistic seme." Ichigo scoffed, taking s bite from his sandwich.

"I'll probably be clueless uke." Orihime stated with a slight frown. "Tatsuki will most likely be a seme of some sorts."

"We'll see tomorrow." Rukia exclaimed.

--Next day--

"Let's start with what others thought you would be:
Abari Renji - Romantic Seme
Asano Keigo -Whiney Uke
Asano Mizuru -Commanding seme
Asawano Tatsuki -chibi seme
Inoue Orihime -clueless uke
Ishida Uryu -secret seme
Jaegerjaquez Grimmjow -sadistic seme
Kuchki Rukia -badass uke
Kurosaki Ichigo -opportunist seme
Yasthuro Sado -silent seme." The teacher read off, smiling to herself. "Any questions? Yes, Mr. Kurosaki?"

"Why do I seem like a man whore?" He asked.

"Because, people believe you like BDSM." The teacher replied to him, only for him to look confused and ask what BDSM was. "This is why you are the only student in the school with four, FOUR, results."

"Now, what are you based on your personalities:
Abari Renji - Romantic Seme
Asano Keigo - Whiney Uke
Asano Mizuru - Commanding Seme
Asawano Tatsuki - Don't fuck with me Seme
Inoue Orihime - Clueless Uke
Ishida Uryu - Secret Seme
Jaegerjaquez Grimmjow - Don't fuck with me Seme
Kuchki Rukia - Badass Uke
Kurosaki Ichigo - Badass, Bitchy, Needy, and Clueless Uke
Yasthuro Sado - Silent Seme." The teacher told them.

"Kurosaki's an uke. Good luck with the BDSM life!@ Grimmjow laughed, receiving a death glare from a certain carrot top, signaling him to stop. He didn't.

"Will you shut up already, you stupid Bastard! It's bad enough as it is, without you laughing! And to think you live in my house! You worthless-" Ichigo started to yell at the Arrancar, and beat him to death. He then realized what he was doing and stopped. "I'm sorry Grimm. I was mad, and you wouldn't stop laughing. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please forgive me?"

"Well, there's Bitchy and Badass." The teacher mumbled out, causing the class to laugh.

"Why the hell would I?! You could have killed me!" The blue head shot back.

"Please?"
"No!"
"Please?"
"No!"
"Please?"
"No!"
"Please?"
"No!"

"But Grimm..." Ichigo started again, hints of tears welling in his eyes. They were unseen, but not unfelt by the bearer. "But... if you die, and I don't have your forgiveness... it'll be tragic!"

Ichigo had tears flowing down his face now. Wether or not it was just go get the ex Espadas forgiveness was unknown, but the strawberry was too hard to resist with tears at his eyes. "Fine."

"Thanks Grimm!" Ichigo smiled, jumping on the others back. "What's BDSM?"

"And there's Needy and Clueless." The teacher mumbled once again.

"How about  I show you later?" Grimmjow smirked, and got a yes in reply.