Secret pairing...

"Where's Four?!" An angered Eric shouted. He had been stabbed, and he wanted to talk to his great nemesis.

"I'm right here Divergent hater," Tobias answered, stepping into his view. He didn't actually hate the dauntless transfer. He just wanted to tell him what had happened. "I don-"

"Shut up! I need to tell you something!" Eric told him, pinning him to the door with his hands and also his thigh pressing in the middle.

"Mmm, nnawwhh," Four moaned out, his body betrayed his mind as he saw Eric smirk. He couldn't help but moan more, and throw his arms around the boys neck. He also had his head buried in the Dauntless' shoulder. He couldn't help it. He likes the feeling, and he likes the person causing the feeling.

"You like that?" He asked pressing as hard as he could. "My pain lover (I can't spell masocist and my iPod has no replacement for it)"

"Y-yes," he replied, looking at the other through lidded eyes. He was a massocist. He knew that he was. He loved pain, especially if he likes the person causing it. It just happens to be that Eric is one of most sadistic people he knows.

As soon as those thoughts were over, he was realized that Eric was kissing him. The dauntless had somehow managed to get his tongue through to his mouth, and becoming the dominate quite quickly.

"Will you be submissive Tobias?" Eric whispers in his ear. Teasing the way that he was behaving. "Or will you try to be the dominate. With little percent of succeeding?"

Tobias thought for a while. He liked the idea. The one of being submissive towards a greater power. Towards one whose strength greatly outranks his own. The idea of being the dominate just didn't appeal to him. He wanted to beg. To wimpier and cry. He wanted to be cared for.

"Submissive," was all he had to say before Eric started to ravage his body. "We're still in public."

"And look how cute you are when blush. Especially after admitting submission in frount of both the faction less and many dauntless," Eric kissed along Four's jawline, before dragging him to the room that they had given him. Many sounds were heard coming from the room that day. Most of them were mad by the great four with very little from Eric.