Take a guess (Jesse x Dean--Gilmore Girls)

"I don't care if your 1-3 inches taller than me!" Jesse screamed at the boy in front of him. He was tired of the mockery. "I can take you in a fight. Anytime. Any place."

The taller frowned. It was probably true. Jesse was more well built than himself. He couldn't say that he wasn't crushing on the shorter either. "I know. I'm not as idiotic as you think."

"Dean!" Rory Gilmore called towards her ex boyfriend and friend. There was probably going to be another between the two boys. Especially since she had started dating Jesse.

"Dean's busy," Jesse said to his girlfriend. He really wanted to keep her away from this, but that wasn't going to happen.

"Boys will be boys. We've got to fight at some point in order to be friends," Dean voiced out. On an intelligence scale from 1 to 10 Rory was about 15 compared to an average high schooler, Jess was a 10, and he himself was probably a 4 or 5. "It can be logical at times."

"Mm, yeah, so come on. Let us fight?" Jesse tried to convince his girlfriend, hoping that neither of the people noticed the first sound of his sentence.

"Okay, but only this once!" She made sure to say before she got comfortable on s bench chair. There were many scattered around Stars Hollow.

"So, you want to start or do you want me to?" Jesse asked, positioning himself to pounce.

"I-I don't know..." Dean answered truthfully.

He wasn't totally against the idea of fighting the smaller boy. In another sense of course. All he really wanted was to kiss him. He wanted to belong to him and vice versa just a little bit.

"Why don't we take this to the dance studio. Ms.Patti doesn't have a class, and no one would bother us..." Jesse trailed off suggestively, seeing if the person would get what he was talking about.

"O-okay," he stuttered and followed the black haired boy.

Once they were in studio, Jesse had Dean pressed against the studio wall, ravishing his neck. The sounds coming from him, not innocent at all.

"Stay away from Lindsey," Jesse whispered in his ear. "Once Rory and I are through, guess what?"

"What?" The taller boy asked confused.

"You'll be my bitch," he replied at last.