Trust Me (SasuNaru)

Title: Trust Me

Pairing: SasuNaru

_______

It was a lovely day in Konaha. Squad seven was for waiting for call Kakashi to get to the current training site. As usual Sakura got there first, then Sasuke, then Naruto. They never knew why Kakashi was always late, and truly they didn't care enough to ask.

  "Where is that no good jonien?!" Naruto yelled, still as impatient as ever. The blonde haired boy had no idea that he was being watched by one who was basically the last of his clan.

  "Naruto," the black haired boy growled out, keeping his composure. "Would you shut up?"

  "I'll talk all I want, teme!" Naruto fought back.

  "How about a fight?" Sasuke proposed, knowing that the blue eyed beauty couldn't resist. "If I win, you shut up and if you win, I'll admit to all of Konaha that you're better than me."

  "You're on!" Naruto replied excitedly, getting ready to fight.

-insert fight scene of your choice-

Naruto was knocked down to the ground. A heavy weight was suddenly on his wrists. He looked up, only to find Sasuke hovering over him.

  "I guess I win," he heard Sasuke growl out, as he licked his lips.

  "That wasn't a fair fight," Naruto complained once they were both standing. He was obviously trying to aggravate the taller boy.

  "We agreed that if I won, you would shut up," Sasuke growled while backing the shorter boy into the wood post. Hand on either side of him. Successfully trapping him. "Or do I have to make you."

  "I guess you'll have to make me," Naruto replied, arms wrapping around Sasuke's neck on instinct. Sasuke smirked before bringing his hands to the boys waist. He brought his lips close.

  "Okay," was all Sasuke said before attacking Naruto's lips. Sasuke forcefully pushed his tongue into Naruto's mouth making him moan. Naruto's knees buckled and he was lucky enough to have Sasuke to support him. After what  seemed like hours, they pulled away for breath. Sasuke bit, locked, and sucked Naruto's neck, marking him. "And now you're mine."

  "I don't want to let go of you," Naruto stated, burying his head in the boys chest.

"You don't have to, not yet anyway." Sasuke replied. "I promise. Trust Me."

_______

You people? One word ... awesome

-Aaliyah D.