Drive my fear away (Francis/James)

James/Francis
(Francis Barton-17
James Rogers-16
Torunn-16
Pym-14
Azari-15)

Francis P.O.V

My dad told me of the avengers. Captain America; the soldier. Iron man; the knight. Black Panther. Black widow; the spy. Thor. Hawkeye (himself) ; the archer. And more.
And now, I'm crushing on the super soldiers son, James. Soldier and spy together are what James is made of. While I'm from the Archer and the mocking bird.
I just can't take the fantasies of him melting into a glob of moans and whimpers. But only in my hands. His cheeks flushed red as I bit, sucked, and licked at the flesh on his neck. His orange-red hair messy and his eyelids half closed over blue crystals.
"Francis, are you okay?" I heard Pym, Wasp and Giant man's son, ask, shattering my dream world.
"Yeah, just thinking," I sighed dreamily. My white hair spiking out more than usual, as my emotions ticked like a bomb.
"He's probably day dreaming about Torunn," Azari smirked, thinking he had the hits for the daughter of Thor and Lady Sif.
"Am not, bastard!" I yelled at him, stomping away.

While I was walking through the re-built city, after our fight with Ultron, I heard loud cries of anger and sorrow. I ran to the source of the cries of agony. Past shops, stands, as fast as I could. When I arrived, I was surprised to see...
"James?" He turned around to look at me in complete shock. Tear tracks marked his face, and his eyes were puffy red. "Are you crying?"
"N-no!" James stuttered, his hair messed up, pointing in spikes."I wasn't!"
"Hey, it's okay," I said, pulling him into a longing hug. "Everyone cries, even leaders."
"Thank Francis," James chocked out, still sobbing a little. "I'm glad you're here."
"You wouldn't have believed you'd ever say that when you first met me," I chuckled, thinking back to when he despised me.
"Yeah, I guess I doubted you because of your dad," James smirked, blue eyes gleaming. "Ya know, you're the only one who could make me chuckle like this after crying."
"I'm glad," I smiled softly, bringing him closer to me. "So, why were you crying?"
"Torunn confessed that she likes me. I turned her down and she screamed at me that she hates me," James retorted, sorrow was in his voice. "Now that I think about it, it wasn't really the best thing to cry about."
"It's perfectly fine," I told him, putting my chin on his head. My grip on him loosened and I sighed. "We're awesome."
"No dur," James responded, chuckling. "It's pretty late out. Do you mind carrying me to my place?"
"Fine, I'll carry you my little Prince Charming," I agreed, getting a smack on the head for the Prince part. "That's no way to treat someone who is carrying you home."
"Whatever," he yawned in reply. "I'm just really tired."
"You can fall asleep on me if you want," I told the boy in my arms as he cuddled into my chest and wrapped him arms around my neck. The carrot head was quite light and did fall asleep in my arms. By the time I was at James' place, I was to tired to walk. I placed James on the bed and plopped down next to him before all went black.

I awoke to the sound of voices saying 'aw', 'ick', and 'shut up Torunn'.
"Huh?" I sat up sleepily, squinting to see Pym, Torunn, and Azari standing in front of me. I felt a body shift beside me and I saw it was James. "Hey, Prince Charming. Good Morning."
"Morning," he yawned in reply, rubbing the tiredness out of his eyes. Jeez, why does he have to be so dam adorable.
"So cute together!" Pym squealed like a girl.
"I thinks it's disgusting," Torunn commented.
"Shut up Torunn!" Azari screamed.
"We're not a couple," I sighed, wishing we were. I saw James' eyes tearing up and I knew I had said the wrong thing. "But then again, I'm pretty sure that sleeping in the same bed as someone makes you a couple."
"Yay! I love you Francis!" James cheered.
"Love you, too James," I whispered before connecting our lips.