All with a Peck (Spidey (Peter) x Nova(Sam))

Spideynova

Pairing: Spideynova, SpiderMan/ Nova, Peter/Sam

Title: All with a peck

Show: Ultimate Spiderman

Disclaimer: Me no own Ultimate Spider-Man
______________

Peter's day did not start off like normal. The Helicarrior had crashed and White Tiger, Iron fist, Power man, and Nova had to crash at the Parker's house while it got fixed.
The room arrangements were:

Danny (Iron Fist) and Luke (Power man)

Ava (White Tiger)

Aunt Mea

And finally

Peter (Spiderman) and Sam (Nova)

We all know how Peter and Sam don't like each other so, why have them share a room? What if there's something deeper than that.
_____________

"Sam! Wake up!" Peter yelled in the Sam's ear.

"What Parker?" The boy groaned.

"It's almost time for school!" The web slinger shouted.

"Whatever," Sam answered as he got up, heading straight for our favorite Spider powered person. Peter was bracing himself to get hit, but all Sam did was give him a light peck on the lips causing Peter to blush a deep red, "I'll be down stairs soon."

"Okay," Peter stuttered, blushing a deeper red.

"Huh? Oh, sorry about that kiss thing!" Sam said running towards the bath room.

-- Three hours later at the school --

"Why are you and Sam avoiding each other more than usual?" MJ asked her best friend.

"Something happened and I need to think," Peter answered as the bell rang, "I'll see you in class MJ."

"Okay, Pete," MJ replied as Peter walked away.

"Hey Sam!" Peter said cheerily as he caught Sam before he walked into class, "I wanted to talk to you in private. Boys room?"

"Sure," Sam answered as Peter was already dragging him to the boys room. As they got in he asked, "What do you want Web head?"

"Did you kiss me on purpose?" Peter asked the now blushing Sam.

"Yes," Sam muttered.

Peter got closer, until his lips were an inch away from Sam's, "Good."

Peter touched his lips to Sam's roughly. Have wanting each other so long, they were rough, hard, but passionate. Peter's tongue slipped past Sam's. After many minutes they pulled away.

"Be my boyfriend?" Peter asked Sam, panting.

"Absolutely," Sam replied, smiling, " Lets get to class."

"Sure," Peter replied, and the new couple walked out quietly.