Chapter 19

I kept my face blank as I looked at them, I sighed. "Are you going to shift or stand there like statues?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

All three ran behind a tree before returning a few moments later, they were all only wearing shorts. I wanted to scoff at Andrew, that player smirk was on his face as he looked at me. Does he honestly think I'm still into him? He has nothing compared to Hades, including the personality.

"You're back." Dylan stated, somewhat baffled with my sudden appearance.

I nodded, "Yes, I'm here to see Alpha Xander." I stated with authority.

Andrew clenched his jaw as he narrowed his eyes, "Why are you calling him by his first time? He's your father."

"He doesn't deserve that title." I retorted. "Now, I'm going to see him, I need some answers."

I started walking forward when Andrew stopped me, grabbing onto my shoulder. I wasn't surprised when there were no sparks, I mean, I have fully accepted his rejection. He quickly released me, his eyes wide as he looked at me.

"Why aren't there any shocks? I'm your mate...th-there's supposed to be-

"Because she has fully accepted your rejection and accepted me as her mate." Hades suddenly sounded, his arms folded across his chest.

It took me all I have to not eye rape him, goddess, his muscles are going to be the death of me. I know some boys may not understand it, but it's almost like how they react to their lover's breasts or butt. Sorry, is that too much? Probably, but today's generation you hear "tits" and "ass" a lot, really not surprising that I just said that. I shook my head, okay, way off track here.

Andrew's eyes turned black as he looked between us, he then focused on me. "Is this true?" he questioned, his voice laced with anger.

I smirked, "Yes, Andrew, it's true. I love him, not you."

My voice was cold and I knew it sliced through him like a knife, but I no longer cared. He acted like an ass towards me, always shoving me whenever he was around or teasing me, or like the last time we met, forcefully kissing me. I wanted to throw-up at the memory, but I managed to hold my bile down. His face instantly scrunched up with rage as he turned and tried punching Hades. Key word, tried.

Hades quickly caught his fist and then turned his wrist, once there was a loud crack and a scream from Andrew he let him go and continued walking.

"I believe you said the packhouse was this way?" he asked me, as if nothing happened.

I smiled, "Yeah, bye guys!"

I scurried after Hades, smiling to myself. Hades wrapped his arm around my waist possessively as we walked, pulling me closer to him. My smile grew wider, he'll never cease to amaze me. What is really going to amaze me though, is when he's begging on his knees after we discuss him banging another woman after rejecting me. Oh, he's still in trouble for that. I kept my cool though, it did happen a while ago and I haven't felt that pain since. Which is a good sign, hopefully.

Once we reached the packhouse I didn't bother to knock, I walked right into the mansion. I stopped when I saw my sister just exiting the kitchen, a thing of chocolate-chip cookies in her arms and one hanging from her mouth. I raised an eyebrow and cleared my throat, gaining her attention.

Her eyes widened when she saw me, bewilderment was evident in her eyes. She took the cookie out of her mouth before speaking. "C-Celina?" she whispered.

I nodded, "Where's Xander?"

"You mean dad?"

"Yes, where is he?"

She paled before frowning, a sorrowful look on her face. "He's not doing good."

I froze, "What do you mean?"

"He's in a coma."