Chapter 50

Author's note: If you guys don't like my story, then stop reading it instead of telling me how much you hate it. Okay? Okay.
ON WITH THE STORY! WE READ TILL DAWN! okay I'm just gonna shut up now.

I laid on the bed and stared at the TV, wishing I could train the pack with Hades right now. He left me with Jackson and two other warriors who had mates. I sighed, I've only been home for a day and I'm already bored out of my mind.
I glanced at the stack of darts and then looked at the dart board.
I smirked and grabbed one, surly Hades wouldn't mind.

"Yes!" I cheered.
"What are you doing?"

I looked over to see Hades leaning against the door, his arms folded across his chest and a smirk dancing upon his lips.
I smiled innocently, "Nothing."
"Well, it looks to me as if you're using my darts." He replied, walking over.
I shrugged, "I was bored."
He glanced at the board where only one dart was. He chuckled while shaking his head.
"Have you ever played darts?" He mused.
I shook my head, "Nope, thought I'd give it a try. I don't like it."
"Oh, really?"
"Yes, really. And could I have chocolate?"
He frowned as he went to pick up the darts.
"You already ate ten bars today." He sounded.
I pouted, "Chocolate is a pregnant woman's best friend."
"More live your cravings' best friend." He sighed. "Okay, but if I have one too don't attack me this time."
"I didn't attack you, I yanked your ear."
"It still hurt." He grumbled.
I grinned at him, "But you still love me."
He smiled, "That, I do."

After he cleaned all the darts up and I had my chocolate bar and ended up finishing his, we watched a movie. Of course I just had to pick Magic Mike, I knew it would annoy Hades.
All through the movie he glared at the screen, ranting about Channing Tatum not even looking that good.
I gasped, "Excuse me! He's hot!"
He flashed me a glare, "You're mine."
I rolled my eyes, "Please, I have no chance with him. He's human and I'm a werewolf. Plus, I already love you so..."
Hades smiled with pride, "Good." He then laughed and kissed my temple.

Once the movie was over we had dinner and then played a board game. When eleven o'clock came around I was exhausted. Hades was practically passing out already too.
"Goodnight, bitch." Hades chirped as he gently pulled me close.
"Goodnight...twat waffle."
"Seriously?"
"Okay, it's either twat waffle or fluffy asshole."
"Fine, twat waffle it is." He grumbled.
I smirked, "Okay..."

"...fluffy asshole."

"You are so lucky I love you." Hades whispered.
I grinned even wider, "I believe you're the lucky one. I could have killed you by now."
"You almost did the other night."
"How?"
"Your damn tits didn't give me any air to breathe!"
"Why was your face in my boobs anyway?"
"You literally grabbed me in your sleep and cuddled my head."
"Oh, I tend to do that."
"Yeah, I know."

I laughed before kissing him, "Goodnight, love you."
"Goodnight, love you too."

"....ah! Fluffy twat waffle!"
"Oh, come on!"