Chapter 77

Hades

We silently walked through the forest, staying on high alert for any movement. Once we reached the clearing we met with the other two packs and rested for a bit.

"We all know what to do?" Xander questioned.

We all nodded silently, he took a deep breath before turning and leading his pack. I eyed Andrew as he gave me a disgusted and hateful glare.
I ignored the need to roll my eyes at him. He's pathetic for thinking he deserves Celina. I know I treated her horribly in the beginning, but I learned. And even through all of my mistakes and flaws she stayed by my side. Encouraging me to move on, to overcome certain challengers. Yet, Andrew just wanted her for sex. The minute she finished telling me what he had done behind closed doors I wanted to rip his head off.
Going behind his finance's back to screw his mate he rejected? What kind of person does that? Low life scum, that's who. I shook my head in disgust, if he even tried anything I will rip his head off his body.

We waited for the cue before shifting and sprinting onto the battle ground. It was a mess, dead bodies were scattered across the destroyed houses.
I slaughtered wolves left to right, not allowing any of them to harm my warriors. I threw another body aside as someone crashed into me. I bared my teeth and jumped to my feet, pinning my ears down at the sight of the she-wolf.
I quickly recognized her green eyes and dark brown almost black fur. Elvira.
She lunged at me, but I easily dodged her. I instantly knew what she was doing as she lunged and missed on purpose. She was trying to tire me out so that I would be an easy kill. I bared my teeth and dodged her a sixth time before using all my weight and slamming her against a tree.
She yelped and squirmed, trying to break free. I didn't stop until she fell to the ground, limp. I left her there before attacking more of her pack.
By the time the third pack joined us I could feel fatigue setting in. We've been fighting for hours, it was already the dawn of the next day.
I silently prayed that Celina was fine and that I would return to her, alive.