Chapter 72

Four months, I'm now four months pregnant and things weren't getting any better. I managed to make Hades sleep a few times during the day, but he was still backed up on sleep.
Jayden and Melody took over training so Hades could have more time to rest. However, the rogues seemed to be doubling in numbers now. It bothered me that here my mate is, barely functioning during the day and unable to think clearly and rogues are still attacking.
We lost twenty warriors and still counting. My father is now guarding our territory as well, knowing we were having trouble.
I sighed as I looked over at Hades' sleeping form. I gently ran my hand trough his hair, causing him to scoot closer to me. As I continued doing this he had a smile appear on his face.
I smiled softly, admiring his features. I leaned down and kissed him gently.
I was taken aback when he turned and kissed my lips. When I sat up he laughed and opened his eyes.
They sparkled with love and awe as he studied me. I blushed and quickly looked away.

"My mom used to do that you know? The running your hand through my hair." He murmured.

I turned back to him, "Is that why you smiled?"

He nodded quietly, "I miss her."

I felt my heart break for the thousandth time as a stray tear rolled down his cheek. I used my thumb to wipe it away before signing and resting my head on his shoulder.

"She would be proud of you." I whispered. "You're a great mate and Alpha. I know you'll be an amazing father."

He glanced at me, "You think so?"

"I know so."

Eventually he fell back to sleep and I got up to call my father. I honestly don't want to talk to him, but I want Hades to rest more. If that means I have to face my fear and talk to my father, then so be it. Plus, Hades is already facing multiple of his fears. It's only time that I face mine.

I took a deep breath as I grabbed the phone and dialed my father's number. I waited patiently as it rang, then someone picked up.

"Hello?" My father's voice sounded.

I relaxed myself before answering, "Alpha Xander."

There was a brief pause before he spoke. "C-Celina?"

"Yes, it's me. Listen, Hades really needs his rest so I'm going to be taking over every now and then. That means when we talk it's strictly business, there will be no discussion about forgiveness. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Luna Celina." He whispered.

I felt a slight pang in my heart at the obvious hurt in his voice. But did he ever stop and think of my pain when he abused me? Did he ever try to stop? I know his wolf is most likely a feral wolf and losing his mate only made it worse, but to take it out on me?
I don't even remember what caused my mother to leave. All I know is he killed someone that I'm guessing my mother knew and she left.

"Now, have you figured out who's sending these rogues? They're far too organized for rogues." I asked, getting straight to business.

"Yes, Elvira is sending them."

I froze, Elvira? That sadistic woman really can't leave us alone. She's obsessive, mental, and just out right evil.

"We need to kill her, you do know that right?"

"Yes, we're forming plans. We're planning on attacking the pack without any warning.
My pack would go first, thirty minutes to an hour into the battle your pack will enter. Also, Alpha Victor's pack will help. They will come in last, that way most of the rogues and Elvira's pack will be killed.
The only problem is, is her father. The son of Dracula."

"Wait, her father isn't the Dracula, but Dracula's son?"

"Yes, Dracula was mysteriously killed five years ago."

"I see, so, when is this meeting for all of this? Hades and I need to meet Victor." I asked.

"The meeting is in two days at twelve pm."

"So, Monday. Okay, got it. Thank you, have a nice day."

"You too, bye."

"Bye."

After I hung up I took a deep breath. I smiled to myself, it wasn't all that bad. Now, seeing him again and this time speaking to him in person is going to be harder. I shrugged it off though, I'll deal with that Monday.
I got up and walked back up to the room, needing to check on Hades. I'm so afraid of him getting sick, I've heard exhaustion can do that to you.
I quietly opened the door to see him still sleeping. He was shaking though and moving around. Whimpers sounded from him as he kept gripping the sheets.
I closed the door and walked over. I climbed into the bed, laid on my side and cupped his face.
I stroked his cheek with my thumb, just allowing my touch to calm him down. After a few seconds he relaxed and sighed in relief.
I smiled to myself, finally, he's at peace.

I kissed his forehead before resting my head on his chest and falling asleep myself.

A/N: Sorry I didn't update again till now. I wasn't feeling good, had a headache. I usually don't write good when I have an aching head.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

Thank you for all the amazing comments. I know I respond to few, but that doesn't mean I completely ignore the others. Every nice and supportive or funny comment brings a smile to my face.