Chapter 73

A/N: I'm actually using my computer to update, so no more autocorrect lol

I sat in the passenger seat of the car, staring out the window. I was dreading this meeting, I wasn't ready to see my father in person again. I don't even want to get started about my sister and mom, oh goddess, they don't even know I'm pregnant. Four months I've been pregnant and I haven't said anything, add on the fact they're triplets.

Hades would glance at me with concerned eyes, but I would just ignore him. I couldn't focus on anything except for I was going to handle this. My father knows I don't want his apology, for that isn't going to fix all the pain I've endured during those ten years. Those ten years were hell for me and he enjoyed every minute of it. I could careless that his wolf is most likely feral, the only way for a feral wolf to gain control is to feed on anger or betrayal. Surely, most of that was from my mother leaving, but he still took it out on me. I was only eight when he threw me against that tree, when he punched me over and over again.

I was only nine when my sister came back and joined in. When the whole pack started to bully me, beat me, anything they could do to cause me pain. I still have the scars on my back from when this kid Tyler smacked me with a glass bottle. The glass had shattered and parts of it stabbed my skin. Then they proceeded to pin me down and continue pushing glass into my back. He was probably the worst, he was sadistic. I don't know if he is now, but I highly doubt that he'll be all nice to me if we meet again.

When the car came to a stop I took a deep breath and reluctantly opened the door. Hades was already at my door and helping me out. He stopped me from walking and gently grabbed my jaw. He made me look at him before attacking my lips with his. I melted into the kiss, enjoying the warmth and sense of safety that surrounded me. That one kiss helped calm my nerves some, so that at least I could think clearly.

Once we parted I wrapped my arm around his and we started walking towards the porch. Halfway there he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close. My heart started to beat quickly, pounding against my chest with anxiety. Hades knocked on the door, alerting whoever was in there that we were here. A few seconds passed before the door swung open, revealing my mother.

She smiled at us, but immediately noticed my large belly. She looked at me with questioning eyes, but I only looked at her with pain filled eyes. I felt guilty for not telling her, but I couldn't. I was too afraid of forgiving all of them, I wasn't focused on telling them about the babies. I was stunned when she smiled softly, a look of understanding in her eyes now.

She gently hugged me and planted a kiss on my forehead before sighing. "So, you're pregnant?" she asked as we walked in.

I forced a smile, "Yeah, triplets."

"Triplets?" she gasped, her eyes widening. "You're going to have your hands full, the both of you."

Hades chuckled, "We're preparing ourselves."

"Good, if you need help...you can always call me. I can even go to your pack without your father, if that would help you. It's the least I can do to make up for...those ten years. It is partially my fault." she sighed, guiding us to the office.

I swallowed my building fear and clung onto Hades, my whole body was shaking. Hades looked at me with worry, he gently started to rub circles on my back.

"You don't have to do this." he mind-linked me.

I frowned, "Yes, I do."

We stopped in front of the office door, my mother turned around and looked at me. "You know, he isn't going to hurt you, right? He no longer has his wolf, so-

"What?" I exclaimed, completely shocked.

She nodded, "Your father...got rid of his wolf. So, warning, he looks really sick right now. But his body will adjust to the silver. Oh....and he has a broken cheek bone, thanks to me."

"How did you break his cheek?" Hades asked.

My mother sighed, "After I was sure he was fully healed...I finally snapped at him for what he had done. I know I'm mostly to blame, but he shouldn't have given his wolf control. His wolf was monstrous with his punishments. What made him think that his wolf would be soft on you...I have no idea. So, I punched him in the face. Knocked him out for a good hour and a half, but since he's no longer a full werewolf...his bone will heal like a regular human's would."

I nodded, so my father got rid of his wolf. I slightly relaxed at the thought, but I was still reluctant to go in there. My mother pushed the door open and we walked in. I sucked in a breath, my father did look horrible. He was very pale, his eyes were bloodshot and he had dark circles around them, he was thinner too, but still had his muscle. Even though you could tell he was very ill, he still looked intimidating.

His eyes were closed and he was massaging his temples. His face showed his pain as he continued to sit there, unaware of our presence.

"Xander, they're here." my mother said, her voice empty and cold.

My father opened his eyes and looked up, he nodded and motioned for us to sit down. Hades was quick to make me sit on his lap, refusing to allow me to sit close to the other man. In the seat at the end was a rather muscular and scary looking guy. He had a scar going down his face, his eyes were dark and sent chills down your spine.

Sitting beside him was a beautiful woman, she had blonde hair, brown eyes, and medium skin. She smiled warmly at us before slapping the man on the shoulder.

"Introduce yourself, you stupid cornflake." she snapped.

The man raised an eyebrow, amusement lighting up his eyes. "Cornflake? Really? Honey, you seriously need to work on your insults."

The woman smirked, "Do you really want me to do that?"

"Why do I have a feeling I'll regret it if I say yes."

"Because, I could easily destroy your ego in less than twenty seconds."

My mother and father were giving them annoyed looks as they continued to bicker with each other. Meanwhile, Hades and I were laughing. These two are almost like us when we bickered, except I tend to make up strange words. The other day I called Hades a llama, I don't know why. It just kind of slipped out of my mouth before I could stop myself.

"You two done?" my father sighed.

The man looked over at my father and chuckled, "Rather grumpy, aren't we, Alpha?"

My father sighed, "I just want to get this meeting started so I can figure out when to slaughter Elvira."

"You can't exactly do that when you're human." The man stated. "You'll get yourself killed."

"I still have the speed and strength, I also have my training. I'll be fine." my father argued.

My mother rolled her eyes, "But you can't heal."

I noticed the anger in her voice as she glared at my father who coward under her gaze. He gave her a painful looked before nodding.

"Right."

"He can go ahead into battle though, I could careless." my mother spat before storming out.

I was stunned by her sudden shift in mood, last time I came over here she wasn't leaving his side. She was holding his hand and giving him hopeful looks. My father seemed abandoned as he sat there, staring at the door with sorrow.

"Well, Alpha Hades, this is Alpha Victor." my father introduced, clearing the awkward silence. "And Luna Celina, this is Luna Christine."

The woman smiled at me, "It's nice to meet you, Celina."

I returned the smile, "It's nice to meet you as well."

"Now, let's get started on forming plans." Victor chirped.

A/N: So...now we're seeing that Celina's mom is no longer being nice to her father. Wonder how long her anger towards Xander is going to last. Seriously. I don't know what I'm going to do with those two.