The Bet and the Dare; part 9

Grey's revenge on Kal and her reaction amused me, hope you all like too

Thanks a ton for reading! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kal

My third morning of dating Greyson I woke up to Kariana running into my room and jumping onto my bed with a big smile on her face. I patted the sheets next to me and she climbed under the covers, snuggling up to my side.

"Mommy's gone and I have no ride to school." I groaned quietly in the back of my throat.

"Doesn't the school have, like, a bus?" I asked. Kari shook her head, her dark brown curls bouncing.

"Nope. Our house is too close to the school." I pushed the covers off of us and got to my feet.

"Okay, then. Go downstairs and have some cereal. I'll be down there in a moment." Kari nodded enthusiastically and made her cheerful way downstairs. I looked at my clock and realized I was running late. Shit. I grabbed the bra off my desk chair and quickly slipped off my tee-shirt and it on. I opened my closet and realized I so needed to do laundry. So I grabbed the first clean thing I could see, Grey's dark blue silk tee I had borrowed the day before. I put a belt on over it, pulled my hair back into a quick ponytail, and slipped my feet into a pair of black pumps.

"Ready, Kari?!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs. "We need to go now if we're going to get you a hot chocolate." I heard her make a small, gleeful yelp. It made me smile. I got Kari quickly into my car and drove as fast as I could without risking being pulled over for speeding to Capitol Grounds. I got my coffee, Kari got her hot chocolate, then I dropped Kariana at school, dropping a kiss on her head. Then I headed off for my school.

When I got out of my car, the school was in an absolute uproar. It seemed to be coming from the flagpole so I strode in that direction with long, easy strides. I felt confident. I had Greyson this close to the edge and I knew I was going to have my new car soon. It was a good feeling. Then I got to the flagpole where the uproar was. It was mostly guys, gathered around, pulling the rope down. There was a huge sign saying,

"Missing Something Kalshan?" I ran forward and looked at the rope in wide eyed confusion. Then I recognized my favorite black, lacy bra. Another bright orange one. All my bras, in fact, and all the small, lacy thongs to match. My eyes widened even more. He wouldn't... He couldn't have... He didn't... My eyes didn't deceive me. Apparently he would, he was able, and he did. All my bras and panties were claimed. Great. I had a single pair of underwear. I was going to kill Greyson. After I went shopping and he paid the bill.

Grey

I was an official genius. My being yellow didn't last. In fact, it had gone away within twenty-four hours. But most the males in our school had been dreaming of getting to see Kalshan's lingerie (which she had excellent taste in) and I had given them that chance. And they had taken it. Along with every undergarment she owned. The look on her face was priceless. A mix of absolute shock and anger. She wasn't in school that entire day and it gnawed at me, not knowing where she was. The answer came around four in the afternoon with a knock at my door. I opened it to find her standing there in a black mini pencil skirt, a tucked in deep orange, low cut blouse, and the same pair of black pumps from earlier, all over sheer black stockings. Utterly cool in composure, but deliciously hot.

"You owe me four-hundred-ninety dollars," she snapped, holding out a receipt to me. I took it. The piece of paper was from a lingerie boutique a couple cities over, known in the area for its beautiful pieces. I looked over the receipt with shock. A person really could spend five-hundred dollars on lingerie. It was almost impressive. I laughed and handed back the receipt so my hands would be free to reach for my wallet.

"I suppose that's only fair, considering it is my fault all that beautiful lingerie is gone. You do have excellent taste you know." I counted out five hundreds. "You can have it, but first I was to get a look at the merchandise. After all, I have to make sure my money is buying only the best of quality." Kal grinned and stepped in, shutting the door behind her.

"Yes. I suppose that's only fair," she drawled, snatching the cash from my hands. "Why don't you see the first purchase right now?" Oh god, yes. First, she pulled her hair from its ponytail, letting it fall loose around her shoulders. Next, the skirt came off, revealing the black, lacy thong and black garters that secured the stockings. She untied the bow at her throat and slowly lifted the shirt off, giving me a perfect view of the black bustier and perfect, tan cleavage. I swallowed hard at the sight. She gave me that cat's grin again.

"You like what you see, Grey?" she asked in a sing-song voice. I managed a shrug that had to be less than unconvincing. She walked the few steps towards me and pressed her lips to my throat. Then higher and higher until her lips pressed to my own. She lifted a knee to my hip and I gripped her thigh with a groan. Please don't let her throw me off this time. Just allow me a single real kiss. Kalshan's tongue breached my lips to run inside my lips, over my teeth. I reached for the ties on the back of her black, lacy piece, but Kal pulled away with an almost coy smile.

"Is it six weeks yet, Greyson?" she asked sweetly. I shook my head. "No. So, until then," she laughed and looked very deliberately lower. "Down boy." Then, after gathering her cloths, Kal strode out of my house and to her car, still only half dressed. My neighbor, an older grandmotherly lady, gave me venomous look.

"It's not what it looks like," I defended myself. But, oh god it was. I went inside to take a shower. An ice cold shower. It really didn't help. I was going to stick it out six weeks if it fucking killed me.