The Bet and the Dare; part 14

Okay, back to the usual Kal-Grey sequence. :) I hope you all like this chapter. It made me smile. :) school tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to keep up my chapter a day but no promises.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kal

AP English was obviously a good idea for getting into college, but the homework was hellish. I had an essay due on Monday. And we'd just gotten it the day before (Friday). We had to do a sociological analysis on Great Expectations by Dickens. I hated Dickens. It wasn't as though the essay were hard, it was juts boring. Like the book. Imagine that. I took off my glasses and pinched the bridge of my nose between my thumb and forefinger. Glasses back on, back to typing. My PC still wasn't set up, but the beautiful thing about laptops, they don't need set up.

Suddenly, my laptop was being lifted off my lap and a heavy weight replaced it. I looked up to see Greyson grinning at me, straddling my hips. He held up the laptop and read the two paragraphs I had.

"Interesting stuff, Dickens," he laughed and set the computer aside. I tried to wriggle out from under him, but he grabbed my hips and stayed where he was.

"Get off me, Greyson," I growled through clenched teeth.

"But I like it here," he pouted. I rolled my eyes. He certainly did, I could feel it through his jeans. I wriggled again, but that only made my situation worse. "Something weird about me," he said quietly, "I get really horny when I'm tired. And, well, I was kind of woken up early this morning." Shit. Not that having Greyson straddling me didn't totally make me horny too, we were sort of the same boat there, I just wasn't going to give it up that easy. I didn't care if I had to wait six weeks, I may have liked sex, but I wasn't a whore.

"Get. Off." He grinned and just leaned over me. I leaned back into the pillows. He kept leaning until I was laying back. I reached up to push him off, but Greyson caught my hands and held them above my head.

"I didn't know you were into bondage, Kalshan," he laughed. "You should have told me, I'm open to anything."

"Are you open to getting off me?" He laughed again.

"Oops. Anything but that." Grey leaned over and pressed a bunch of small, fleeting kisses against my lips, his hands still holding mine above my head. Then the kisses became less fleeting, longer, deeper. His tongue broke through my lips. I bit down on it and felt him smile against my lips. He moved his lips to just under my ear. I bit down on my lip. I wasn't going to like it, I wasn't going to like it, I wasn't going to like it.

"If you would just be nice, Buttercup, you would like it," he whispered against the skin of my neck. How had he known what I was thinking? Greyson slid down my body so, instead of straddling me with his legs, he was laying flush on top of me. I shivered slightly. My skimpy cloths felt like too much. NO! I yelled at myself. But Greyson had felt it. He moved his lips from my throat and back to mine. My hands had been let go, but they were tugging off his shirt. Mine was about to come off as well when my door opened. We stopped, Greyson's hands still riding at my hips, mine still at the nape of his neck and his hip. We turned to see our parents standing in my doorway.

"Um," I started. I had nothing. Wow, this was really awkward. Greyson sat up, once again he had a thigh on either side of my waist. I was sure he would have stood except that would have made the situation even worse. His jeans were kind of tight...

"Kalshan, it's lovely to see you again," Max said in a polite, completely unflustered voice.

"You too, Mr. Beaumont."

"We've been through this, Kalshan. Max." I couldn't believe we were having this conversation with his son on top of me. All the blood rushed back to my face and I knew I had to be bright red. Greyson gave a half snort/laugh. I glared at him and he shrugged.

"Max," I corrected myself. He smiled.

"April, this is my son, Greyson. I'm sure he would shake your hand but he appears to be, um, occupied."

"Yes, we'll leave you alone now," April said in a sort of thick voice. As they were walking out, Max's hand slipped to my mom's ass and I heard her giggle. Greyson and I looked at each other at the same time.

"What the fuck?"

Grey

Kal and I sat looking at each other with pepperoni pizza and Heinekens. She took a bite, I took a drink of my beer. And we just kind of sat there like that for a while. Kalshan had gotten dressed in a pair of jeans and a loose peasant top, but the top kept gaping at the top so I could see that oh-so-hot bra. I took another drink of my beer wishing it was something stronger. A lot stronger, like tequila. Cold tequila. Possibly a shower of it. Kalshan noticed where my gaze kept going and leaned back. Unfortunately, I had a good memory.

"I never thought a whole week without sex would be so difficult," I hissed. Kalshan just laughed.

"I don't put out that easy, deal Greyson. Or, go get one of your usual sluts," she suggested. Okay, that hurt. The truth often does.

"If I do, I lose my bet with Caleb," I whined. She laughed again and, just to torture me, ran her bare foot up my leg under my jeans. I snatched my leg back and she pressed her lips together, obviously repressing a laugh.

"So, our parents..." I started, desperate to get off the topic of sex. Kalshan made a gagging gesture.

"Disgusting. Since when have they been together? I mean, my mom has a new guy almost every night. She doesn't date."

"Yeah, same with my dad." Kal raised an eyebrow. "God, a new woman every night, Buttercup. He's very, very straight." Kal laughed a little and reached for another piece of pizza. I grabbed her wrist.

"What?"

"You've already eaten your half. And I need to eat too." She grinned.

"You can always eat me." I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh?"

"In six weeks. IF you last." Damn. I'd almost been hopeful. She finished off her beer then grabbed mine to finish. Something was wrong. She didn't drink much that I'd seen in the last month. And I'd seen her in a lot of drinking scenes. I was about to ask if something was up, but my phone vibrated. I checked the caller ID. It was promises.

"Hello?" I asked in a slightly worried voice. Kalshan caught on and eyed me closely.

"Greyson?" Anabelle sobbed.

"Belle, honey, what's wrong?" I asked gently. Kalshan's eyebrows raised at the "honey."

"You left," she sniffed.

"I know, I'm sorry. But I'm in Vermont with Maximus. You know that. I have school and everything. I'll visit next weekend, I promise. But I need to book a hotel and everything." I heard her sniff again. Kalshan was still watching me. I squirmed a little under her scrutiny.

"You have me here three months," Anabelle stated.

"Yeah. A month just- it isn't enough, Belle. I know. I've been there."

"Okay. Call me tomorrow," she demanded. I smiled a little at the old, bossy tone.

"Course."

"Love you Grey." My smile widened a bit more.

"I love you too, honey." I hung up the phone to see Kalshan smirking.

"This is going to be an interesting story. I think we're going to need a couple more beers." She waved the waitress over and I groaned quietly to myself. I guess it was my turn to spill.