Chapter 2

(Mae's POV)

"The match against Nekoma is in four days. The Inter-High preliminaries will be soon thereafter. We've got no time but you guys are full of holes. Since that's the case, there's only one way for you to win. Practice. Practice. And practice. Save the ball even if you have to barf." The coach said.

"Yes!" Hinata said inspired.

Soon enough they began to practice again.
Coach Ukai was standing on a table and he was spiking the balls I was giving him to the players. He scolded  alot but I guess it's also good for them to hear what they need to work on. Everyone had about 5 rounds of this and then we went on to the next one.

Spiking.

Onii-san was tossing to them since he was their setter.

Everybody spiked about 10 times but some were outstanding.

Asahi-senpai was the ace as I heard  so nothing less to expect but Hinata was overwhealming. He sure can jump! Everytime one of the guys did something amazing I tensed up for a couple of seconds.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After training we went to a training camp which Shimizu informed me about, so I packed some extra clothes.

When we arrived there Hinata was over whealmed by everything. I giggle everytime he opened a door because his reaction was always the same.

"Whoaaah!!" He said opening another door.

"You need to calm down." Onii-san said.

"But it's my first time at a training camp!" Hinata said still smiling. I smiled too he spreads happines all over the place I must say.

Then Tsukishima came and looked a bit annoyed"I have to hang all day with this slovey bunch. What is fun about that?"

Then Tanaka came and ballted his fist. "Tsukishima, you bastard." he said angrily.

"There is a pretty girl with us for at least 24h! How can that be slovenly?!" Nishinoya said. And I blushed getting that he meant me. I tried to get rid of the redness of my cheeks before heading go the kitchen.

I went over to see our sensei already in an apron. I got a hair tie and I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I got an apron as well and I began cooking with him. The boys went to unpack and prepair their room for tonight and when I had just finished putting the last plate of food on the table all the guys came in. They all sat down and almost everyone's eyes sparkeled.

"Itadakimasu!" They all said folding their hands began eating.

I sat across Hinata and my brother and I giggled at how they swallowed down the food.

"Still a fast eater, huh Onii-san?"

"Hmm,  just like when we were younger I was always faster than you." He said with a smirk.

"You still think so? How about a race who can eat a plate full of food first."

"Alright."

"But let me re-fill my plate first."

I stood up and went over to where the pot of rice and curry was.

"Does somebody want a second one?" I asked and Nishinoya and Tanaka stood up and said"Yes, please!" in unsion. I smiled "It makes me happy to see that you like my cooking." Their eyes sparked and they blushed.

'how cute!' they thought. I Refilled all of our plates and onii-san's too. I sat down and he went to a starting position.

"Hinata tell us when to start please." He nodded and said go.

Onii-san put one spoon full of food after another one into his mouth. I on the other hand lifted my plate and swallowed all the food in a speed that you would think I just shove it down my throat. I put the plate back down and saw Tobio and the others frozen. Onii-san had rice around his mouth and he dropped his spoon making it the only sound in the silent room. I just laughed.

"What is it? Just because I am a girl doesn't it mean I can't do things better that guys. Well I will go wash the dishes. Just leave it there and I will take it."

They obeyed and I went to do my 'chores'.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
(Third person's POV)

"Mae-chan is so cute! Don't you think Ryuu?" Nishinoya asked rubbing his head with shampoo.

"Yes, absolutely! She looked sooo cute in hthat little apron and she can cook very well! She will make the perfect wife someday!" Tanaka answered.

"You are so right!"

*knock knock*

They stopped and went to the door. They pressed their ear against it and someone spoke from the other side.

"Guys hurry up. It's been the first years turn for about 10 minutes now." Daichi said.

They hurried to schower and all then they went out.

The first year students showered quick and now it was Mae's turn.

(Mae's POV)

I poured some shampoo on my head and began massaging it in.

'These guys are surely a really nice bunch. I already feel comfortable here.'

I showered and after I am finished I put on a sports bra, a shirt and my sleeping shorts.

I put a towel over my shoulder and I began rubbing my wet hair in an attemp to dry it.

I closed the door and went into the dark hallway and saw Hinata at the automat across the hall. I went over to him.

"Hey Hinata. Looking for something?"

"Well yeah, I was going to the automat when Kageyama-kun asked me to bring something with but I forgot what he wanted." He said scratching his head.

"I think I might know what he wanted." I put money Hinata held into the coinhole and pressed a button.

I picked the yoghurt drink up and gave it to Hinata.

"Thanks. How did you know?"

"Well, when we were younger he used to always drink them."

"Oh, okay. See you later then Mae-chan!" He said skipping off.

"See you later Hinata." I went to where the kitchen was and looked for my cell phone. Then a figure about my height came to the door. I looked over to it and saw a face.

"KYAAAAAAAAA!!!" I screamed and the figure jumped back. I heard footsteps comming my way and the lights turned on. I saw who the figure was and it was Nishinoya. The other team members were behind him in the door.

"Sorry Mae-chan!!! I didn't mean to scare you! I was just looking for my phone and saw someone's here and pocked it up!" He pleaded holding up my phone. He gave it to me and I took it still shaking.

"It's okay I guess. Sorry everyone for the trouble." I said bowing in embarrassment.

Daichi waved his hands infront of him"No no Mae-san, it's alright. We will just go back." Then they all went back to where they were.

Nishinoya apologized again and I chuckled.

"Huh?" He asked.

"Oh, nothing. If I just say so, you look kinda cute when you are so worried."

He blushed and his eyes whiden a bit.

"Oh-"

"Alright" I said skipping to the door"I will go to bed now and you should too. You have training tomorrow. So good night!" I then went to my room leaving him there in the kitchen.

I layed down on the bed which was in middle of the room. I was alone as an only girl. I looked up at the celling.

'They really are a nice bunch huh?' I turned to the side and quickly fell asleep.