Chapter 20

On the way to knows where I bought some candy at a store we passed.

"Want one?" I asked and held out a lollipop infront of Tobio, putting one into my mouth. He shook his head "No, thanks."

I shrugged and we continued walking. Then we arrived at a nearby gym and Tobio bumped into a small boy.

The boy looked up at him trying to keep his balance. Tobio then glared at what bumped into him and the boy began crying.

"Sorry." Tobio said but he cried more.

"Ne, don't cry." I said trying to calm him down. I hugged the boy and got out my bag with goods.

"Dozo~" I said with a smile and his crying died down. He looked up at me as he kept his head down, unsure of how to react to me.

"Here." I said as I got out another lollipop. He took it and I patted his head.

"Tooru! Show me how to serve!" I heard another voice say and Tobio and I looked over to see Oikawa and a boy next to him approaching us.

"Hey! How about showing some respect first!" He said.

Then Tobio spoke, well shuttered"O-Oikawa-san!"

"O-Oikawa-san, what are you doing here?"

"I'm watching my nephew."

"Hey!" He shouted(Takeru).

"Hey there!" I beamed back and he blushed as he saw me behind Tobio.

"Oh, hello Kageyama-chan~" Oikawa said waving to me and he had a flirtatious smile on. I blushed and bowed to him.

"H-Hello, Oikawa-kun!"

Then Tobio spoke again"What about club?"

"We usually have Mondays off."

"Y-You take a day off during the week? That's such a waste!"

"Resting and skipping are two different things. See ya." Oikawa said as he passed me and my brother. The Tobio turned around and called after him.

"O-Oikawa-san, um..."

"Nope! Stupid! You're stupid! You stupid face!" He said as he stuck his toung out and pulled down the lower part of his eyelid? And the other one was just randomly wiggeling in the air.

Tobio continued trying to talk but Oikawa kept interrupting him.

Then Tobio bowed and Oikawa stopped.

"Please listen to me for a second." He said and Aoba's setter stood up straigth again.

"Why should I have to listen to what my opponent has to say?" He said and walked away.

"Please, Oikawa-san! Please! Please!"

*ring!*

"Oh, my phone." I said as Tobio ignored me and ran to Oikawa like Naruto.

"Moshi. Moshi?" I said as I picked up my phone.

"Kageyama-san. The clothes are ready and can be picked up at anytime in the warehouse." A man with a deep voice said on the other end of the line.

"Ah! That's great. Thanks. I will be there in about half an hour. Bye bye!~" I said and hung up.

Tobio came to me and I didn't see Oikawa and Takeru anymore.

"Where are Oikawa-kun and Takeru-san?" I asked and he pointer towards the steps.

"They left."

"And, are you finished with what you were doing?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes."

"Great. Nii-san I will go to the Miyagi fashion warehouse(I made this up. Hehe~). You can go home if you want to."

"No, I will come with you. It's getting dark and I don't want anything bad happening to you." He said and I nodded with a smile.

"Osu! Let's go!" I said and skipped ahead.

"Chotto Mae."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We were walking when suddenly Tobio's phone rung.

"Yes, hello-" he started but was soon interrupted by a scream I knew too well.

"Kageyama! Where are you right now?!"

"Ukai-san? I'm infront of (inset fave shop like 7/11).

"Kageyama!!" I heard behind us and on the phone.

We turned around and saw Coach running towards us.

"Stop walking! Come with me!"

"I'm sorry?!"

"A toss that stops!"

What?

"But I am walking Mae to the Miyagi fashion warehouse."

"That's on the way! We can drop her off there!" Ukai said and I shrugged.

"I'm fine with that."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Thank you!" I beamed with a smile as I carried the bags full of clothes out of the warehouse.

I was struggeling a bit but then I heard my name.

"Ah, gonban wa Suga-senpai!~"

"Mae, do you need help? You shouldn't carry so much stuff. Especially when it is that heavy. It's not good for you, you won't grow anymore." He said and I sweatdropped with a smile.

"H-hai..."

"Here. Let me help you." He said and took more than half.

"Arigato."

"No problem at all. By the way, you shouldn't be alone in this part of town especially when it is that late already."

"G-gomen."

He is like oka-san....

"Are these the clothes?" He asked as he saw fabric in the bags.

"Hai. I will call you all and tell you what time to meet at my place. You all need to try them on. I can tell you now. So is 2 p.m fine?"

"Sure. I'll be there."

"Great! Thanks."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

The next day everyone who participated in my fashion show gathered around in my room.

"So I will hand out the outfits and everybody should have 4 different ones. The accesories , shoes and all that are also there. You can change in my and nii-san's room. When you are finished you can come down to the living room and show me how you look in them." I said befor handing out the bags. Then I went out and waited like said in the living room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A good hour or more went by and the clothes suited and fitted the guys perfectly for one expectation.

Tanaka was not a purple person...

And the clothes were a bit too big top.

Nice...I need to find a new model.

I hope I can find one soon.

(Guess who and the winner will be announced in the chapter where the write answer will be revealed.)
Hi everybody! Merry Christmas!

I am now in the Philippines so this will be the only chapter for some times. Bye~