Chapter 34

'Hehe that guy at the onsen looked very weird. He was staring at me, saying I was annoying to his bald friend.'

The young boy thought as he sneaked into the male's room. That said male goes by the name Nishinoya. He was not there but his room wasn't looked either. The boy went in and started to look into tha male's bag finding muscle pain medicine.

"Hehe. He is gonna pay for calling me annoying..." he said switching the containers, leaving excitement drugs where the medicine was.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ah... my head hurts..." I said standing up from where I was sitting holding my head and my other hand supported me.

It's so cold...

I thought as I looked out the window.

That is...not my window view..
How did I get here? Didn't I fall asleep in the common room...?

Looking to my left at the bed I found the least thing I expected.

It was a topless Nishinoya, his lower half under the blanket which I am also using. My eyes slowly went to my own body and I quickly but quietly pulled some blanket to cover myself up.

Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg we didn't just do what I think we did........

I reluctantly lift the blanket which was covering his lower parts and I let it drop as soon as I saw what was down there.

Fuck.

I quickly gathered my stuff, clothing myself as I walked and was about to leave when I saw a violette container on his drawer and read it.

Why the hell does Yuu-kun have these kind of stuff....

Wait...did we use.....

My eyes widen and I went back to his bed continuing to put on my clothes.

Shit there is crust all over his bed....

I quickly pulled the bedsheet underhim off without him waking up and I put it in the laundry which was just outside of his room.

I went into Yachi's and my room and saw she was still asleep.

I just had my period. I am not at my peak and I hope my body is stronger than 'little Yuu'....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It has now been over 3 weeks since that weekend and Noya appearently doesn't remember a thing because he is just as sweet and lively with me as before. He didn't talk about that night either.

I haven't felt a difference since then too so I assume I'm not pregnant.

Until the school year ends I stopped playing volleyball and just stayed as their manager showing Yacchan how everything goes more intensivly.

I also got in contact with coach Nekoma for a training plan. The days passed and we were only a week away from the camp.

I am currently in the teachers' office because my music teacher asked me to come after school.

"Konnichiwa, Arima-sensei." I said as i bowed to my music teacher who was sitting by his desk. He pushed the glasses which sat on the bride of his nose and turned his chair to face me.

"Ah, Kageyama-san. Thank you for comming," he greeted me with a smile,"I will come straight to the point. Do you know Ayase-san from class 2-1?"

"Mm. Ah, Ayase-senpai. Yes, I do know her but didn't she break her arm during PE?" I rembered my senpai who had a beautiful voice.