Chapter 30

After an intense match against Aoba Johsai the results were set.

"We are in the finals!" I shouted.

"YOSHAAA!"

"We did it! Now let's do our greetings." Daichi said and we went to the bleachers.

We stood in line then bowed, thanking them for our support. We went on to the court again and shook our opponents hands, thanking them for the match.

Once we gathered all our things together we headed to for the bus.

On the bus everyone passed out as if someone blew their conciousness away. I sat next to Yachi who would occasionally put her head on my shoulder.

I didn't mind though so I ignored it and slept as well.

I was woken up by Takeda-sensei telling us to go to the gym for a meeting.

When we were about to go there we were greeted by the girls' volleyball club captain and two other girls.

They congratulated us when we heard someone shout from the school building.

"Oh, it's the guys' volleyball club!"

We all looked into the direction and saw so many students there which made my eyes widen a bit. It was past school and club activities time and they were still there.

"You guys did well!"

"Congrats!"

"Hinata! Kageyama! Well done!" Shouted Hinata's and Tobio's sensei.

"Sensei!"

"Thanks!"

"I'm going to cheer on you tomorrow!"

"You better win!"

"Do your best!"

"You guys stayed late for us." Daichi said awestruck by the support of our school mates.

"Ah!" Michimiya-senpai let out a gasp and told us the news were on soon.

We all gasped as well  and rushed to the teachers office were a large TV was. We gathered around it around the woman began speaking in the news.

"Good day-evening."

"Good day-evening!" The boys replied and I giggled a bit.

She can't hear you guys. I thought sweatdropping.

"Today, the Sendai Municipal, Gymnasium in Tomizawa hosted quarter- and semifinals of the Miyagi prefectural quarliefies for the National High School Volleyball Tournament , other known as Spring Volleyball Tournament.
In the first match, Karasuno High school defeated the power house school, Aoba Johsai High school, earning them a spot in the finals for the first time in years. That was suprising. To think that Seijoh would be eliminated...."

She went on and they showed alot of Oikawa which made the boys a bit angry and frustrated, I can understand. I mean we won so they have the right to be angry. The woman also revealed who won the other games and the results were: Shiratorizawa will be our next opponent.

We went to the gym and sat on the floor. Listening to our coach and sensei.

Coach Ukai was the first to speak.

"Now, then. We'll be going against Shiratorizawa tomorrow, but...
In the three years since Oikawa joined Aoba Johsai, they have never beaten Shiratorizawa. Not even once. Hey are undoubtedly the undefeated champions.
Of course, there's Ushijima, but there are pent of others that are top in the prefecture. It's  not a fluke that they are top in the prefecture. Shiratorizawa is far stronger than you can ever imagine. No one actually thinks we're going to win. Huh? What is it, Hinata?"