Chapter 15

I sat in class as I though about different things, not really paying attention.

Am I really doing something as a manager? I am a player. What was I doing all this time. I don't even write down the informations about matches!! What kind of a manager am I??? I usually remember them but I never write them down. How does coach Ukai even know anything about the matches without my help?!?!

.......

.....

........

......

........

I know!!

The bell rang and I got out my lunch. I quickly ate and went out to Hinata's class. It was one floor above so I went up. There I recieved alot of stares and some comments.

"Wow so pretty.."

"Isn't that the american model from class 1-6?!"

"Yeah!"

"What is she doing here at our floor?"

"Ano..."

"Mae-chaaan! Who are you looking for?" I turned around and knew exactly who this voice belonged to.

"Hinata-kun. I was looking for you."

"Ne, Mae-chan, I told you to call me Shouyou."

"Hai, gomen. So, Shouyou, do you by any chance know a girl named...?"

"Yeah, 1-5 her class is in that way." He said pointing to a room across the hallway.

"Arigato!" I said bowing my head and I then skipped off.

"Hinata is friends with the hot chick...!"

"Oi, don't call her that." He said a bit frightened.

"Why?"

"Her big brother is the guy with the scary face in our year." Another one answered.

"Y-You mean Kageyama?!"

"Mmh!"

"No way...."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I then went to class 1-5. I opened the door and everybody looked at me shocked.

"S-sumimasen. But is here a girl whose name is Yachi Hitoka?" I asked. I remember a girl in our year who was still not in the club and she is quite reletable.

"H-hai." Someone quietly said and I looked over to a girl with short blonde hair. She had a blush on her cheeks wide eyes.

"Do you have a minute?"

"Yes, sure I have." She said blushing even more and my face softened realizing she is shy. We went out and I talked to her.

Third person's POV

The two first-years went into the hall as the ravenette spoke.

"Konnichiwa. Sorry for suddenly asking you to come out.I am Mae Kageyama. Nice to meet you.~" I smiled at her so she would relax because she was trembling a bit.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Yachi Hitoka, but I think you already know that. Hehe." She scratched the back of her head and smiled sheeply.

"So, I will come to the point. I heard that you still haven't got a club and I was thinking that you maybe want to join the boys volleyball club as a manager? I am the official and only manager. But I think I am not a very good one because I am a player at the same time. Hehe.