Chapter 7

"Good morning." Tobio, Hinata and I said to the third-years as we stood infront of the club room.

"Hey. I'll unlock the club room." Daichi said and walked up to the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Karasuno. They were once strong, ne?" A guy said to his friends as they stood infront of the plan for todays tournament. We were slowly approching them from the back as the other one spoke.

"Oh, yeah, but not anymore. There is a saying abouth their team."

"What is it?"

"Fallen powerhouse. Flightless ravens."

We stopped behind them and the boys beside Sugawara had a grim look on their faces. I tried not to stand out and tried my best to also look scary despite my height(2cm shorter than Noya), small figure and girl face but failed.

Then one of them turned around, saw us and wispered to the other one.

"Hey, shut up."

"Huh?"

"Flightless, you say? Is that what you said?" Tanaksa said to them with a deep voice but Daichi grabbed him by his jacket's collar and force bowed him. Daichi apologized for his behaviour and went after us.

We went into the building and all eyes went on us as we walked. I tried my best not to look afraid and smiled nervous.

"All black..."

"That one guy doesn't look like a highschooler." Someone said and I knew that was going to Asahi.

"That is Karasuno's Azumane." Then Asahi slightly grunted after hearing that.

"What? Who's that?"

"Don't you know?
I heard guys from Kita High worked for him to extort money. I also heard he sold illegal substances on the street. And I heard he's been in high school for five years." Asahi then hung his head and got an emo aura around him.

"Then he is an adult!"

"Ahh, that again. The usuall gossip." Sugawara sighted smiling.

"All because of his appearance." Daichi agreed.

"But I like to have sort of a wild appearance." Asahi said in deffence.

They then turned away "You wouldn't say that if you were really wild."

Nishinoya then laughed."Who cares about how they view you?"

Then the two third-years placed a hand of both of his shoulder and spoke in unsion.

"Now that is what you call 'wild'."

I giggled at them and sligthly patted Asahi's shoulder.

"Ne, Asahi-senpai. Just don't listen to the gossip. Look, it doesn't matter how people view you, like Nishinoya-senpai just said. That what inside is counts!" I then gave him one of my warmest closed eyes smiles and he sighted nodding with a slight blush.

Kawaii... Noya,Daichi and Sugawara thought as she walked next to their sensei.

"Hey look there." They then turned to where the voice came and who it meant.

"Kawaii." A guy said with a slight blush. His friend then nugged him with his elbow.

"Go say hi. I dare you." He said.

"Should I? Should I try?"

Tanaka, Nishinoya and Kageyama's eyes burned red in anger. They then cirled around me in a deffencive manner and fighting stance.