Chapter 10

I sat down and turnded on the TV. I got myself an energy drink and put my headphones on. I put the CD into the receiver and turned the lights off. Just as I was about to play it, someone opened the door.

"Mae, have you seen my shirt-...what are you doing?" Tobio asked comming in shirtless and with a towel over his shoulders. I took my headphones off.

"Your shirt is on the couch in the livingroom. And I am watching the record of Aoba Johsai's game from today. Why?"

"Nothing. Don't stay up too late. And thanks."

"No problem, onii-san!" I smiled at him and he closed the door. I played the video and watched the whole game without leaving my seat.

I analyzed every move. I remembered everything and went to sleep after showering.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ohayo!~" I exclaimed as I ran up to my team.

"Ohayo." They replied.

"Mina-san, I've re-watched the game of Aoba Johsai and I have a few things to warn you about..." I explained them their ,let's say, special movements. Then a few things to do like spike to that specific player. I went over to Noya and placed both my hands on his shoulders,

"Nishinoya-senpai, I need you to focus the most. I know you know way more about receiving than I do, but in order to recieve Oikawa-kun's serves the best you need to hold your hands a bit lower." I tried to explain a few tricks and he understood my rather odd explination quite well.

"Like this?" He did a good recieving position and I nodded.

"Just bend a bit more down and straighten your back a tinie tiny bit." I gently grabbed his shoulders and pushed him down a bit and pushed his back a bit straighted.

At the things I was doing not only he, but I blushed too. The others watched us amused and with a smirk.

"Thanks."

"No problem. So, let's go then."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We lined up and did the 'before match routine'.

Tanaka said I could play the first set and I did.

"Oikawa-kun!! Do your best!" We heard girls squeel from the stage. Tanaka and Nishinoya went to look at them fired up and angry.

"No way I'm gonna loose to him!!"

"I will beat him into a pulp!"

"Ne,ne guys. Calm down."
They looked at me after I said that.

Say something that will make them fired up!??

"Senpais! Do your best and I will do mine too!" I smiled at them with thumbs up and they looked at me with a blush and sparks in their eyes.

"YES, MAE-CHAN!!"

I giggled at them.

First set, the formation:

Daichi, Tsukishima, Hinata

Kageyama(Tobio),Kageyama(me),Nishinoya.

Tsukishima served and Johsai recieved. It went to Oikawa and he..

HE DUMPED IT?!?! a rather hash setter dump...

1-0 for Aoba Johsai.

2-1 for AJ(Aoba Johsai)

Oikawa had his turn to serve and everyone, mostly girls, squeeled. He aimed for Nishinoya and he got it. I smiled from ear to ear and heared people talk about it.