Chapter 12

I went into the gym and saw Hinata and Tobio practicing. I put my stuff to the side and got a ball. I practiced alone next to them as they talked while training.

"The finals are up next week." -Hinata

"Yeah." -Tobio

They talked about it and by everyword they became angrier, sadder and more frustrated, just like I did. Then Hinata threw the ball up and shouted"Damn..it!!!!" And he spiked it as hard as he could.

He began running around and climbed up the rail to the stage. He continued running around and soon Tobio joined him. My face became redder by every second, cuz I was holding my anger in but I couldn't and my lound and high pitched scream filled the air along with the two's.

I screamed all the emotion let in me and I went to the pit of balls. I began to spike every ball with all my might and shouted like a maniac by every other spike. Once I have emptied it out I ran with them still shouting.

A couple of minutes(15min.) later we stopped and collapsed at wherever we were, panting and sweating.

Hinata was in the middle of the court faceplanted on the ground.

Tobio was on a wall with his back and his legs were hanging down over his head.

And I...well I was on the celling.

You ask me why? And how? Well I ran up the stairs to the stage lightroom.(where a club or some people controll the lightbeamer thing ) And I was running up in there so and now I am hanging on one of the bars. With one wrong move I could fall to death but what can I do now?

"What are you guys doing here." I hears someone say and I looked down. The whole team was there and they talked but I couldn't hear them properly. But I heared one thing very well

"Where is Mae-chan?" That was Sugawara.

"Good question... She was here with us just a few minutes ago." Hinata said looking around.

"A-ano. I am here." I slightly raisd my voice and they all looked at me shocked.

"MAE-CHAN?!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE?!?"

"No reason...Um."

"huh?"

"Can Asahi-senpai do me a favor and catch me."

"S-Sure." He answered and held his arms out. I let go of the bar and he caughed me.

I got of him and I smiled at him.

"Thank you, Senpai! " He gently but me down and smiled,"No problem at all."

We began practicing on our own when coach Ukai came in.

We went over to him and bowed,"Please continue to coach us!" Daichi said and we joined him,

"Please!"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"I'm sure you know what our next goal is. It's the spring tournament. For the thrid-years who will participating, it'll be their last battle. Well then, let's have the captain pump us all up."

Daichi then got up and spoke,"It's the stage that Karasunon has been to just once in the past. Tokyo. The orange court. We are going to go there one more time!"

"All right!!" We all cheered.

We trained and I specifically trained with Nishinoya because I wanted to improve my recieving.

All of us. All of us are doing their best to go to...the spring tournament.